Chapter 26

Zoe’s P.O.V.

I stood in the lobby of the airport waiting for my three brothers to get off their plane. I was really nervous. I haven’t seen them in a while and they can get a bit out of hand you could say. I turned around to see a bunch of girls staring at me funny.

Great.

“Uh can I help you?” I asked raising my eyebrows at the girls.

“You’re Niall Horan’s ex-girlfriend right?” One girl spoke up as the others moved toward me. I nodded and looked back at the terminal exit. They all started laughing and I became confused.

“What’s so funny?” I sneered crossing my arms.

“I can see why Niall dumped you. I mean look at you.” They continued to laugh.

“Oh fuck off you little twats.” I groaned turning my back to them.

They all gasped and started whispering. “I got that on video; let’s go upload it to tumblr!” One girl whispered before running away. I rolled my eyes and tapped my foot impatiently.

“Zoey!” I heard someone shout and I turned on my heel. “You’ve been waiting at the wrong terminal girl!” Evan laughed pulling me into a hug.

“Oops.” I giggled hugging him back.

“Zoe I missed you!” Nathan smiled grabbing me and wrapping his arms around me tightly. “The twin telepathy thing isn’t working overseas.” He joked pulling away. That’s right my brother and I actually had twin telepathy. It was so cool, we even got a doctor to confirm it.

“Zoe, my little sister all grown up!” Zack smiled pinching my cheeks.

“Oh shut up!” I laughed grabbing him into a tight hug. He kissed my forehead and I led them out to my car. “Uh I guess you guys can put that stuff in the back.” I shrugged climbing in the drivers seat.

Nathan sat in the passenger seat while Evan and Zack took their seats in the back. “Everyone’s back at the house, can’t wait to meet you!” I smiled lookin in the mirror at Zack.

“I can’t wait to meet some of them either…” He scoffed looking out the window.

“Listen, if you cause any problems I will kick your ass.” I growled pulling over and turning around.

“Calm down! Don’t worry about me!” He shouted back at me. I gave him the death glare and started off towards the house again.

Once we got there I rushed up to the front door as the boys got their bags. “I’m home!” I called to the big house.

“Woah…” I heard from behind me over the sound of bags hitting the floor. “Sweet place.” Evan nodded approvingly as he looked around.

“Yeah, come on I think everyone’s in the living room.” I kicked off my shoes and walked down the hall the boys trailing behind.

I opened the door and five heads whipped around. “Zoe!” Izzy smiled looking over at me. I scanned the room looking for Niall… but he wasn’t there.

“Boys this is Zack, Evan and Nathan.” I smiled introducing my brothers. Each one of the boys got up and shook their hands politely, starting off on a good note.

“Bella babe we missed you!” My brothers cooed as they gathered her into a group hug.

“I missed you too guys, but I can’t breathe!” She laughed and the boys backed away from her. She went and sat back down next to Harry cuddling into his side.

“So this is your twin?” Louis asked pointing to Nathan.

“Yep!” We both said at the same time. We did that a lot…