Chapter 16

“Bella you look beautiful!” I took her into my arms giving her a kiss on the forehead. “And you must be Bella’s mother. Nice to meet you.” I gave her mum a hug to letting them inside. The boys were all standing waiting as they came in.

“Okay Zoey which one is your boyfriend. This one?” She walked over and pointed to Liam.

“No mom…” Zoe huffed and rolled her eyes.

“Then this one.” She pointed to Louis.

“Ew hell no mom! Who do you think I am!?”

“Zoey you watch your language.” Her mom turned around sternly pointing at her.

“Yes mom…”

“Okay this one.” Now she pointed to Zayn.

“Mom he’s my boyfriend!” I walked over to Niall and threw my arm around his waist.

“Oh. I knew that.”

“No you didn’t.”

“Yes I did.”

“Anyway I’m Jane, Isabella’s mother.” All the boys including me greeted her.

“I’m Diane Zoey’s mother.”

“Zoey?” Louis scoffed. “I thought it was Zoe.

“It is my mother thinks it’s ‘cute’.”

“I do! Look at her isn’t she just adorable! Sometimes I call her Zoey poo, but she gets embarrassed. Oh I have so many stories to tell you!” Zoe’s mum squealed looking at us. Zoe looked beyond annoyed already.

“Well follow me this way to the dining room.” I guided everyone to the dining room and they all took their seats at the table. “Wine anyone?” I asked holding up the bottle Louis had gotten.

“Oh Zoey poo can’t have any!” Louis teased winking at her.

“That reminds me I brought you a present!”

“Mom just stop and eat!” We all enjoyed the meal and everyone seemed to get along quite well. Bella’s mother and I chatted quite a bit and from the looks of it I would say she liked me.

“Well thank you boys that was quite delicious.” Jane said as she placed her napkin on the table. She looked so much like Bella it was unbelievable…

“Well while we clean up why don’t you ladies go have a seat in the living room?” They got up and went into the living room while the boys and I cleared the table.

“I think it went well.” I whispered to Liam as we cleaned the dishes off.

“I told you it would.” When we finished cleaning we all walked into the living room sitting on the couches. I clicked on the television and ENews was on.

“Hella! The power couple. The One Direction fans have given a little name to Harry Styles and girlfriend Bella. One fan said to us “Bella and Harry are Hella cute!” The name seems to be working well as for the couple. They were voted cutest couple in people’s weekly!” The woman on the television said.

“Wow!” Jane looked over at both of us and smiled. I just smiled back at her mum and we continued watching television till Diane broke the silence.

“Since I won’t see you on your birthday I brought your present today! Let me go get it! Oh wait that reminds me, let me tell you all a little story about Zoey. Well ther was this one time on her seventh birthday.” She hopped out of the room and we heard the front door shut.

“I love this story!” Bella giggled clapping her hands.

“Shut up.” Zoe stared over coldly at her.