Chapter 30

This is a long chapter Enjoy! x

“Night everyone!” I shouted down the hall before closing the bedroom door and grinning at Nathan. “It’s on.”

We sat down and thought of all different pranks we could pull, ah I missed this! Nathan and I always got in a lot of trouble, we were partners in crime.

We’ve gotten suspended from school after painting a teachers car bright pink, also waxed all the seats in the auditorium so when kids went to go sit they slid right out of their seat, that was a good one!

“Alright to the kitchen first!” I whispered as we tip toed down the hall. I slid down the railing of the stairs and we slowly walked toward the kitchen. I walked over getting the plastic wrap out of the pantry drawer. “Come here!” I whisper yelled to Nathan who had finished waxing the bar stools.

“Alright you take one and go to the bathroom down the hall and I’ll do the one upstairs, meet me upstairs in front of Zayn’s room.” I told him and he nodded heading off. I quietly made my way to the upstairs bathroom flicking on the light. I grinned and bent down next to the toilet lifting up the seat. I placed the plastic wrap over it and quietly shut it letting out a little giggle.

I saw Nathan waiting patiently by the door as I walked out of the bathroom. “Alright all the boys are heavy sleepers so this should be easy.” I winked at him. I quietly opened Zayns door and Nathan started to cover it in Plastic wrap smoothing it perfectly so you couldn’t see it there. We did that on everyone’s door except ours clearly.

“This is great!” He laughed quietly as we walked towards the bathroom. “I can’t wait for the next part.”

“Me either.”  I grinned evilly walking into the bathroom and pulling out a tub of icing. I took out everyone’s different toothpaste’s and emptied them into the sink.

I put all white icing in them all but Demi’s toothpaste was blue so it was only right to use blue icing… so what it’ll stain, that’s alright!

“We are going to be in so much trouble tomorrow morning!” Nathan laughed and I slapped my hand over his mouth signaling him to shush up.

“But I know! Izzy is going to ‘ground’ me.” I giggled placing everything back.

“And Zack to me!” Nathan said as we walked back toward our bedroom.

“I almost forgot… the worst part yet the best. The lactate in the pancake batter.”

“Zoe… do you think that’s too far?” He asked and I crossed my arms looking at him. “You’re right, not at all. Let’s go I need my sleep!” He laughed and we ran down the stairs as quietly as possible. I pulled the bottle of lactate out of my back pocket an poured it into the pancake batter, fresh out of the bag!

“I can’t even right now!” I laughed doubling over as we ran upstairs and shut the bedroom door. We both immediately fell to the floor in a heap of laughter.

“Man I missed this!” Nathan sighed lying down on the bed.

“Me too, hmph, I miss home.” I said following Nathan’s actions.

“Home misses you too, Especially mom.” He told me looking over in my direction.

“I know, I know, I’m coming home for thanksgiving in a few weeks though!” I said trying to cheer him up.

“I know mom hasn’t shut up about it! She thinks you’re bringing Niall back with you…”

“Oh… well…. I guess she’ll be disappointed!” I laughed nervously.