Chapter 8

When we got to the restaurant a little Italian man seated us in a back room. Harry pulled out my chair and I sat down smiling at him.

"Hello my name is Justin and I will be your waiter tonight. Can I get you something to drink?" Well hello Justin. Hot damn this boy was cute. Not as cute as Harry but what a body.

"Oh yeah can we get a bottle of wine… that red kind." Harry answered snapping me out of my little day dream.

"Sure." He smiled and left the room.

"Well he seemed nice." Harry said staring at me.

"Really? I didn't notice I was reading my menu." I said smirking to myself.

Zoe's P.O.V.

"Let's go down to the pool!" Liam shouted jumping up from the couch. I went back into my room and put on my bathing suit.

"Ready?" Niall asked grabbing my hand. We all got into the elevator and started dancing to the slow elevator music… we got kicked out on the third floor.

"Well then… to the stairs!" Louis shouted running down the hallway. I giggled and ran quickly catching up to them.

"I… don't…think… I…can… carry on." I said dramatically after climbing down the first flight of stairs. I fell and slumped over onto the wall. "Go on without me!"

"Never!" Niall lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Niall!" I giggled as he bounced down the stairs. "Get ready!" And with those last words he threw me into the pool. As I came up a huge tsunami of waves hit me and I realized everyone else had jumped in…. even Zayn?

"Woah Zayn! I thought you couldn't swim!" Liam said turning around shocked.

"I thought I would just stay in the shallow end." He smiled at us.

Bella's P.O.V.

"So how did you enjoy your dinner ?" I said smirking at him.

"It was delicious! And yours ?" Wait… did I just hear that right?

"What?"

"Oh I meant… uhm…" His cheeks turned pink and he looked away nervously.

"It's okay I like better." I winked at him and grabbed his hands over the table.

"So here is the check. You two have a lovely evening." Justin said before exiting the room again. Harry paid the check and I stood up straightening my dress.

"You really do look beautiful tonight." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the restaurant only to be met by flashing lights. "Come on." He whispered pulling me down the street. "Run!" I looked behind me and there were tons of paparazzi following us.

"I can't I have heels on!"

"Then allow me." Before I knew it he swooped me up and was running down the street. How the hell was he doing this?

"Harry over here!" We heard Paul yell. He ran toward the van and put me down on the seat. "Sorry I guess you couldn't see us. The paps were crazy out there!" The car ride was quiet but a nice quiet. When we got back to the hotel we heard a lot of yelling from the pool.

"Come on let's go check it out." Harry pulled me over to the pool where they all were swimming and splashing each other.

"Oh hey guys! How was your date!" Louis yelled as he jumped off the diving board into the pool.

"Let's go get our swim stuff on!" Me and Harry ran back upstairs and got changed.

"Oh good you guys are back… let's play Marco polo." Louis suggested.