Chapter 40

Harry’s P.O.V.

“Are you all good now?” Bella smirked at me looking up.

“Yes…” I laughed leaning down and kissing her forehead.

“Okay now let’s finish getting ready we have to leave in five minutes…” She sighed getting up off the bed and walked over to her dresser pulling out her clothes. I picked myself up and got dressed quickly and did my hair to make it look presentable.

*

“Ready?” She smiled that gorgeous smile of hers. I looked down at her blue jumper with white stripes and black leggings; she made it look so good. “Harry…”

“Uh yeah sorry babe let’s go.” I put my hand into hers as we walked downstairs. “You ladies look beautiful!” I said as I looked at her mother, and grandmother. Kiss ass, yes.

“Well aren’t you a sweetie!” Her mom squealed pulling me into a hug. I winked at Bella and she rolled her eyes. “Alright let’s head out!”

We walked out to the car and Bella and I slipped in the back seat as her mom and grandma got in the front.

“Just to let you know… my family is a little crazy.” She whispered to me and a sheepish smile on her lips.

“I’m sure they’re fine.” I laughed and rested my hand on her knee.

“Bella babe, you’re glowing today!” Her grandma said looking back. “You too Harry!” I looked over at her paled face and let out a bark of laughter as her mom started to giggle.

“Oh my goodness.” She whispered blushing.

Niall’s P.O.V.

“Zoey come downstairs people are coming!” I heard Zoe’s mum call up stairs.

“Let’s go Ni!” She cheered running out of the room dragging me behind her. We walked downstairs and there was about 30 or so people.

“Woah you have a big family.” I laughed. She turned around and shrugged.

“Alright let’s introduce you to everyone.” She smiled at me. I figured this meant going up to everyone individually and saying hello, but no, we had to do this the Zoe way.

“EVERYONE LISTEN UP!” She shouted and everyone waved and yelled ‘hey Zoe’ “YEAH HI I WANT YOU ALL TO MEET SOMEONE.”

I guess just going around and saying hello to everyone was to mainstream for her.

“THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND NIALL, HE’S FROM IRELAND. BE NICE TO HIM.” She smiled sweetly at everyone. I heard a chorus of ‘hi nialls’ and ‘I bet niall can drink hard’ and what not.

“Okay we’re good now.” She giggled kissing my cheek. She grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd of people over to a table with tons of food on it. “Now this, this is where I usually stay the entire time because I don’t really like anyone here.” She laughs sitting down on one of the chairs.

“Fine by me!” I chuckle sitting next to her. Yep, I love her.

Harry’s P.O.V.

We got to Bella’s aunts house and my what a gorgeous home! We walked through, my hand intertwined in Bella’s.

“Like I said my family is a bit cooky.” She whispered turning around to look at me.

“Like I said… I don’t mind!” She shrugged and we walked into a dining room where there was about 10 or so people sitting around the table.

“BEWWA!” I heard a little girl squeal and looked down to see her. A cute tiny girl, maybe about one was standing at Bella’s feet her arms out stretched.