Chapter 22

I gasped as Thomas walked in holding a little purple bag. “Hey Zoe, happy birthday love.” He smiled at me. Oh that smile was gorgeous. I walked over and hugged him tightly. “Thanks.” I smiled up at him.

We went and sat back down at the table. Him on one side of me and Izzy on the other. “So you were the special guest?” I questioned looking over at him.

“Yep! Surprise!” He laughed.

“I almost forgot! Boys this is Thomas a good friend of mine from auditions.” I smiled as all the boys exchanged hellos. The waitress came and everybody ordered their drinks.

“So Zoe are you excited to go to boot camp?” Thomas asked after he took a sip of his drink.

“Yeah a bit nervous… how about you?”

“Yeah nervous. I can’t wait though. Hopefully we will be able to be around each other most the time.” He winked nudging me. I felt my cheeks burn red as he started to laugh. Soon after the waitress came and handed out all the food we had ordered.

“We will be done here around 7… don’t you think it’s a bit early to go to the club?” Harry said breaking the silence.

“I suppose… but what else could we do?” Izzy asked looking up from her plate.

“We could head back to our house so we can give Zoe our presents to her!” Louis shouted excitedly.

“I said I didn’t want presents…” I muttered looking at Louis.

“Too bad. So after we are done we will all meet back at the house?” Louis said sticking his tongue out at me.

“Great idea!” Izzy chimed in smiling. I just groaned and finished off my dinner.

“Plus we have dessert.” Harry smirked at me.

“Ice cream cake?” I asked corking my eyebrow. He nodded and I got all excited.

“I’m done let’s go!” I laughed standing up. Thomas grabbed my hand and pulled me back down laughing, except he didn’t let go of my hand. It was nice…

We all finished eating and Liam paid for dinner. “Thanks Li.” I smiled across the table at him. He gave me a wink in return. “Alright then, we will all meet back at the boys house!”

I walked out to the car hand in hand with Thomas smiling. “Izzy I’m going to go with Thomas to show him where the house is.”

“Okay.” She smiled winking at me.

“Zooeyy pooo!” I heard someone scream. I turned around to see Louis running toward me. “I’m coming with you and Izzy!” He smiled jumping up and down excitedly.

“Lou, I’m going with Thomas.”

“Perfect! I’ll just come with you.” He clapped climbing in the back seat of the car. I just sighed and got in the passenger seat. The empty feeling of not holding Thomas’ hand appearing when he let go. It was soon replaced when he sat down in the driver seat; I smiled to myself the whole time. Once we got to the house Louis bounced out of the car and up to the front door.  I giggle and got out as well. I started walking towards the front door and felt someone to my shoulder. I turned around an saw who it was and smiled. Thomas smiled back at me and outstretched is hand for me to hold. I gave him a high five instead and ran toward the front door as he chased behind me.

“Louis hurry open it!” I laughed as Thomas was getting closer.

“I don’t have the key!” He shouted back. “Liam has it!” Oh no. I laughed as Thomas came and tackled me into a big hug. I laughed as he tickled my side.