Chapter 7

I forced myself to stand up and get ready. My head was dizzy and I could barely keep my eyes open. I walked over to Zoe's bed and lazily shook her awake.

"Zoe get up." I groaned pulling the blanket off of her.

"No." Was al she said into her pillow.

"Zoe I'm not in fucking mood get your ass the hell up at out bed." I said pulling her legs so she fell to the floor.

"Well someone needs a chill pill." She sneered at me. I just stuck my tongue out and we went on about our morning getting ready. I straightened my hair and put a red bow in it. I was wearing black sorts with red stockings underneath and a white see threw shirt with a black tank top underneath. I had red lip stick on and thin black eye liner with some blush. Zoe's hair was the normal wavy with a braid along the side. She was wearing a white mini skirt with a neon pink tank top and a black cut jacket. (The cuts on the back of the jacket.) She was wearing a black and pink Smokey eye with bright pink lipstick.

"Ready?" I asked her. I looked at the clock once more and it read 8 o'clock. We walked out of the room and I locked the door. We started walking down the hallway when we heard someone whistle.

"Who the hell was that?" Zoe said turning her head sharply around. I shrugged and turned around to. I saw the boys walking down the hall in their little jumpers.

"Well hello there." Harry said winking at me.

"Sorry boys but we have to get to work." Zoe said grabbing my hand.

"What did you guys apply for? A stripper job?" Louis asked looking are outfits once over.

"No we have some job at this store. Are boss said we had to wear something like this." I rolled my eyes knowing exactly how I looked.

"Well that's strange…" Niall said furrowing his eyebrows together.

"He's a creepy old guy!" Zoe blurted out loudly.

"Oh." All the boys said in unison.

"Well we better be off will you be around later?" I asked as Zoe slowly pulled me down the hall.

"Well I don't know come knock on are door and find out." Harry winked at me. "And aren't you forgetting something?" He said puckering his lips. I walked up to him and kissed him then on the cheek leaving a red mark from my lipstick.

"Zoe why don't you do that stuff?" Niall asked pouting and crossing his arms.

"Oh right!" She said lightly smacking her forehead with her hand. She went up to him and gave him a kiss and then whispered something in his ear that made him smile bigger than ever!

"See you later!" We waved as we ran down the hall. We got into the elevator and headed to the loud lobby. We walked through everybody and finally out the door to the warm breeze. It took a while to catch a bus but we finally got one. We arrived at work around 9 o'clock.

"Nice to see you lovely ladies." Corey said walking over to us giving us each a kiss on the cheek. Gross. "Go ahead and start putting some stuff on the shelves and hangers."

We walked over and started hanging up the clothes that were in the box.

"So you two are the new girls?" A girl with blonde hair asked crossing her arms looking us over. She was tall and very fit you could say.

"Yeah! That's us!" Zoe piped up innocently. Two more girls walked up behind her. One was tall and skinny with black hair and the other was dark skinned and had long braided hair also very skinny. They all laughed at us and rolled their eyes. "Stupid little girls." The blonde one said quietly before walking away and continuing work.