Chapter 4

I stood up and walked over to the door. I looked in the mirror quickly and my hair was a mess and I looked dead. I opened the door to see all the boys…at 7 in the morning.

"What do you guys want?" I asked a little too bluntly.

"Rawr did someone just wake up?" Zayn sneered at me. They all looked wide awake and cheerful. Meanwhile I am standing here practically falling asleep, good thing Zoe is a heavy sleeper or she would be pissed to be up this early.

"Anyway, we wanted to know if you guys wanted to hang out today. We have a concert tonight but we are free all day!" Liam asked cheerfully clearly hoping for a yes.

"I guess but Zoe is still asleep so maybe later when she wakes up. And plus I'm tired to I need more sleep." I said groggily yawning and stretching my arms out.

"Nah we got it." Louis said barging in. He headed straight towards Zoe's bed; I couldn't wait to see this. He jumped on the edge of the bed and she shot up slapped him in the face and lay back down.

"Ow!" Louis said holding his face being over dramatic as usual.

"Yeah I should have warned you, don't wake Zoe up." I said laughing hysterically remembering the first time I made the mistake.

"Louis, watch and learn bud." Niall said pushing past him heading over to Zoe who was laid in a small ball on the bed. "Hey babe wake up." He said in a soft sweet voice. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"No way this can't be true." I said completely awe struck.

"Niall?" She asked sweetly still smiling.

"Yes?" He looked at her with loving eyes and sat down next to her.

"The next time you wake me up I will personally kick you in the balls allowing you to scream high enough to sing Harry's part in Gotta be you." She said still smiling sweetly and innocently before she closed her eyes again. He got up slowly and backed away.

"Okay see you at 9 then." He said quickly before leaving and the other boys followed. Yes 2 more hours of sleep! Thank you Zoe!

Harry's P.O.V.

"Damn that girl is feisty." I said to Niall and all the boys laughed as we walked down to the game room of the hotel.

"Tell me about it. But I don't mind." Niall said winking. We walked into the game room and I saw a magazine that caught my eye.

'One direction Romances'

I read it out loud to the boys and they all soon came around and looked. It was a picture of me and Bella at the fair. I was picking her up in a hug and Niall and Zoe when she was on his shoulders.

One direction members were seen at the fair yesterday with the same two girls from the night before. Harry Styles and Niall Horan seem to be the most intimate with the two. According to most magazines we have classified them as the new one direction girlfriends, along with Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie. So are all the one direction boys taken?

There was more pictures of us throughout the day and the piggy back ride race as well. The paps sure were sneaky.

"Interesting." Zayn said grabbing the article and looking closer. "Very interesting."

"So are you guys dating them?" Louis asked eagerly playing Liam in ping pong.

"Well I mean I don't think so." I said wondering what the status was exactly.

"Well we need to figure it out." Niall said standing up grabbing a basketball.

"Yeah I suppose, well maybe today." I looked over at Zayn and he gave me the look. "Okay definitely today."