Chapter 20

“Bella.” Regan looked over at me and smiled. I didn’t like Regan at all. Not because she was ‘stealing’ Zoe but because she was a real bitch. It’s okay she didn’t like me either. Ever since Zoe started hanging out with Regan she has been different.  She doesn’t really talk to me all that much and when she does its small talk nothing big. “How are you guys?” I asked walking in and placing my stuff on the bed. “Great, great.”

“That’s good…” There was an awkward silence for a while.

“Well I should get going. I have a lot lines to learn.” Regan stood up and said goodbye to Zoe and left. Zoe turned on the television and I sat down beside her.

“So Zoe the boys and I were talking…” She looked over at me and rolled her eyes. She hated when I talked about the boys. “They want you to come over friday night. You don’t have to worry Niall won’t be there. He flew out to LA tonight.”

“Izzy… I love you but I really don’t want to go.” She whined turning her head back to the television screen.

“Please!” I begged her. “They miss you Zoe!”

“Fine… but only for a little while.”

“Yes, yes thank you!”  The boys would be so happy to hear she was coming. “I think we should surprise them though.”

“What do you mean?” A little smirk appeared on her face.

“Well I won’t tell them you’re coming and you will just show up!”

“Really that’s it?” She crossed her arms. “I thought it would be something better.” She laughed.

Zoe’s P.O.V.

“Okay remember the plan.”  Izzy whispered as we walked up to the house. She knocked on the door and Harry answered giving her a huge hug.

“Where is Zoe?” Harry pouted looking for me.

“Oh she isn’t coming.”

“Aw. That really stinks…” He actually sounded disappointed. Izzy walked inside leaving the door open just a crack so I could get in. After about 10 minutes I quietly walked inside shutting the door behind me. I heard them in the living room so I tip-toed over and peeked around the corner. “Ah Nialler just texted me!” Zayn smiled looking at his phone. “Woah… didn’t see that coming.”

“What happened?”

“Him and Demi are dating.” He played around with his phone before he spoke again. “Wow, it’s all over twitter.” I didn’t even want to look at my phone. I could only imagine the messages I would be getting. So Niall and Demi are dating…

“Hey guys!” I smiled walking in the room.

“Zoe!” I was hugged into a huge group hug by all the boys.

“Can’t breathe guys!”

“Sorry.” They all mumbled stepping back.

“We missed you Zoe, you haven’t hung out with us in a while.” Louis pouted.

“I know sorry.” I shrugged and walked over to the couch. All the boys sat down Louis on one side and Liam on the other of me. Liam was on his phone looking at twitter when I looked over and saw him reading that article about me apparently threatening Demi. It looked like whoever posted it made it look like I did it today.

“Hey Zoe what is this?” Liam said showing me the phone. I rolled my eyes

“I don’t know okay! People make up lies! I don’t even know the girl! I didn’t threaten her at all!” I shouted at Liam finally letting out all the frustration. “Oh my Liam I am so sorry.” I was so tired of bein accused of threatening her when I did nothing!

“Zoe it’s uh fine…” He just sat there awkwardly.

“What is it?” Zayn asked looking over at me.

“Demi said that I threatened her or something when I didn’t. All her fans and your fans believe it.” I rolled my eyes tired of repeating myself.

“So this isn’t true? Why would Demi say it though?” Zayn asked.

“How the hell would I know? I don’t even know the freaking girl.”

“Well clearly she said it for some reason.”

“Yeah to get Niall to dump me so her and her lying ass can have him.” I replied bluntly. "I'm going for a walk. Excuse me." I got up and left the room walking out of the front door. I just wish I never met Niall. I wish I never dated him at all. It definitely wasn’t worth it.

“Zoe wait up!” I turned around and saw Louis running toward me. “Hey.” He said out of breath.

“Hey.” I stuck my hands in my pockets and kept walking.

“You okay Zoe?”

“I’m fine Louis.”

“No you’re not, spill it.”

“I wish I never met any of you, I wish I never dated Niall, I wish everyone didn’t hate me for dating Niall.” I said in one quick breath.

“Told you.” He smiled at me.

“Louis…”

“I know… but don’t worry kid, things get better I promise.” He gave me a reassuring smile and slung an arm around my shoulder. “And I miss my funny buddy!”

“I know Louis, I miss you too!” I poked him in the side teasing him.

“How hard are we going to party on your birthday?” He asked cocking his eyebrows.

“We party hard!” I started dancing like an idiot right on the side walk an Louis joined along. “Oh shit. My birthdays tomorrow!” I laughed. How could I forget my birthday!

“Uh yeah!” Louis answered in a duh tone.

“Then yeah we are going to party hard! Let’s get back to the house.” I jumped on Louis back and he ran back to the house. We really hadn’t gotten too far.

“How are you so light?” He laughed as we walked back into the living room.

“Welcome back!” Harry joked as we sat down. “Everything good now?”

“Yep.” I answered smiling at Louis.

“Good cause things are about to get interesting…” Harry said trailing off. I looked over at Izzy who looked nervous.

“I’m home and I brought a guest!” I heard an all too familiar Irish accent shout. No… no… no.

Sorry it's short and been so long! I'm having bad writers block! Next chapter will be longer and better promise! Xx