Chapter 46

The music started playing and I recognized it as Cher Lloyd’s song Swagger Jagger, nice choice!

They did their usual dancing and flirting with the audience, a quality they were all excellent at.

Zoe ran off the stage over to where we sat singing her little song as she did her dance slides through aisle goofing around, all the other girls doing the same in different areas.

“I’ve got in check!” Rider finished as the lights blew out and moments later the arena erupted into cheers and whistles.

The next acts came up and did their song before the girls came back on for their second song. They were sat in the center of the stage on what seemed to be these swirly type chairs that looked like… DNA strands? I also noticed four more girls… ah it’s little mix!

“Does he tell you he loves you when least expect it, does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck?” Zoe started her eyes closed.

I watched as each girl sang their part without flaw. “It’s in his DNA, D-DNA.”

“It’s the blue in his eyes that help me see the future… fingerprints that leave me covered for days.” Jessie sang as they all stood up.

“And my heart won’t beat again…” Haden sang as they spread out across the stage completely captivating the audience.

“it’s in his DNA, in his in his DNA, it’s in his DNA in his in his DNA”

“Our energy connects it’s simple genetics, I’m the x to his y it’s the color of his eyes, he can do no wrong no he don’t need to try.” Rider sang walking down the stairs followed by the rest of the girls.

They all formed a little circle as they sang there little Ah’s and what not… it gave me shivers.

Zoe did her little high note with Perri as the other girls continued with the chorus. Watching them perform made me wish that the boys and I could get back on tour soon.

“Thank you Bad Girl Rep!” The announcer smiled as the girls exited the stage.

*

“Alright can all our contestants please come back on stage?” The host asked over excitedly.

Everyone walked out and stood in a row as an envelope was handed to the host.

“Alright… the best of luck to everyone. The first person out… is…. Brendan Stevens.”

I saw the guy all the way to the left hang his head low… being in third sucks, trust me I know.

“Thank you so much Brendan, sorry but you were excellent tonight.” The host said walking over to him. Brendan smiled a sad tear filled smile before exiting the stage.

“Alright now for the moment everyone has been waiting for…” He dragged out opening the envelope.

“And our season 11 winners are…” I looked over at Zoe her fingers crossed as she whispered something over and over again. I looked down the line of seats and Niall was on the edge of his seat along with Bella. Liam, Louis and Zayn were focused on the host.

“BAD GIRL REP.!” He shouted and everyone went crazy.               Niall jumped up and ran onto the stage picking Zoe up and spinning her around.

“Ah they did it!” Bella shouted jumping into my arms. I cupped her face with my hands and planted my lips onto hers. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

“Honestly if you asked me a year ago how I think my life would be I would’ve never guessed…. That I would have the perfect boyfriend along with friends, and that my best friend won the XFactor.”

“Well you were in for a surprise.” I smiled kissing her again.

“I guess I really am a lucky girl.”

This is it! Unless I do an epilogue! If you want an epilogue on how they turned out after ten years, comment or vote! :) (This was kind of a crappy last chapter but I really loved this fanfic and now it's over :( Check out my new one When Hate Turns To Love and I'm starting a new one called Victim I'll be posting the first chapter friday! Also on my tumblr twerkwithnarry check it out !:)