Chapter 27: "Chaos Theory"

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"I'm seriously going to develop back pain from landing on the ground about ten times now," expressed Helpy. "You still have pain?" asked Bonnie taking a sip of his glass of water. "Of course. A hard pat on the back and I'll be paralyzed on impact," responded Helpy. "You make it sound like you'll die from it," responded Bonnie. "I will mentally if that happens and I can't move it at all or I'm just going to make it worse than what I'm already feeling. "Then have someone pop it for you," responded Bonnie. "One of you?! All of you would just make it worse and probably break something else! I'm short remember?!" exclaimed Helpy. "Ah height doesn't matter, unless you don't got tough skin," mentioned Springbonnie. "Thanks for reminding me I don't have that either," responded Helpy. "To think I would be outclassed in complaining," noted Bonnie taking another sip of drink. "Yours was tolerable, though these days it takes a lot for me to be annoyed. It's kinda refreshing actually," added in Michael. "Ha! Wish I had your ability to block out annoyance," said Mangle. "All my complaining didn't help you in the department boss?" asked Bonnie. "Please, that title is not necessary right now. Just address me as Mangle, ok? Besides, that title never did stick," she responded. "Yeah because you said addressing you with nicknames in replacement for your title was unnecessary," responded Bonnie. "Well... Being as addressed 'leader 'never did stick well. Perhaps being addressed a different way might be considered once I reclaim my position," she responded. 

"To think this was all your conversations all day," I said finally chiming in on the conversation. "Really does sound like a bunch of friends hanging out."

"Oh you would probably go nuts if you were stuck with us back home. Honestly, the only people you'd probably get along with would be Fredbear," said Bonnie. "Well we did have him here with us for a short time. Didn't say much but was friendly, that's what I can say for sure," I responded. "Sounds just like him. Very interesting guy. Never talked much except when he made sure everyone was doing their jobs for something at least. He was friendly, always did seem to be looking out for all of us... Guess he stayed true to that until the very end... " responded Bonnie. "He did what we could to save us, the same goes for everyone else that fell to Scott," said Michael walking up to him and placing his hand on his shoulder to show comfort. "Without his sacrifice we wouldn't be here to feel joy a couple more time during these dark times... he would want that from us... " expressed Mangle

"I do miss the others at times. Ballora, Lolbit, Yenndo, Bonnet... even Elizabeth and Ennard. I miss the very few moments I had with them and those first few nights at the underground place where I found them. Things were simpler back then, I had a life I could look forward to," I responded. "And now my life dictates I be the savior of this entire world, or let it fall to a change that will completely reset the world to fit someone's vision." 

"You mourn over our enemies?! Even if they would stab you in the back?!" exclaimed Bon Bon suddenly, as we all turned to look at him. "You think Elizabeth or Ennard gave a shit about us!? Well guess what, they didn't! They never did! It was all an act to deceive us and because of it Bonnet's gone, Yenndo, Lolbit and everyone else will be with that stupid mindset! Maybe you'll get yourself killed while you're at it!" 

"Enough-" tried to say Bonnie to stop him. "It's alright, he has the right to be angry," I said stopping him. "You may be right Bon BonElizabeth and Ennard were only deceiving us the entire time... But those memories, we had at least... you can't deny how happy everyone one was while it lasted." 

I paused for a moment to ponder if it was best to help Bon Bon express his frustration towards me and his quest for vengeance, the opportunity was in front of me after all. If I didn't take the chance I would probably never get another, or this hatred towards me may never be resolved.