Chapter 76: "Scott Cawthon"

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"Feels like we're walking through a graveyard," said Bonnie as we made our way through the hallway. "As long as they're deactivated for good I'm fine with walking through a scrapyard," responded Helpy. "Keep the talk to a minimum. We don't want to alert the enemy if they're waiting for us," Mangle said to Helpy. We all made our way down towards the hallway where the office door was, as I stopped near it while everyone did the same. "Duality? You detect anyone in the office?" I asked. "I detect the room is empty. Still I advise caution, just to make sure," responded Duality. "Alright," I responded as I opened the door and peered my head in. I walked inside finally, as Mangle, Bonnie, and Michael did the same, while everyone else waited outside. "Alright, let's get the desk moved," I said as I walked on over to it. Mangle went over to the desk to help me as we both raised it up and moved it to the center of the office, revealing the hatch behind the desk. "Huh. There really is a hatch here," noted Bonnie. I opened the hatch before I walked over to it and looked inside, while Mangle, Michael, and Bonnie waited. "Alright, lets head in!" I called to the others outside. I climbed down the ladder all the way, before Bonnie went in after to do the same behind me. It had been a while since me and most of us had been back down here, though I noticed the animatronics that were being stored here were gone now. "This room is clear. I don't detect anyone else, however the power source seems to also be nearby," stated Duality. "I don't see any power source in this room or any way," said Bonnie as everyone else arrived down the area with us. "Perhaps I have the answer to that question. Pull out the bottom drawer of farthest left file cabinet, then the top part of the farthest right file cabinet to our left," said Duality. I turned and look over at the right file cabinet and walked on over to it, as Mangle walked on over to the left one. We both pulled out the drawers Duality had instructed, as the four middle cabinets in the row they were in all were pulled down the ground, revealing a door that slowly lifted open to reveal a hallway. "Your father really loves his secret doors," said Helpy to Michael. "I'll agree on that," responded Michael. "The lights are on," Said Mangle. I shut off my night-vision, which confirmed Mangle's observation as the lights above were on. I got a good look at the hallway now, as it had a white and black checkered pattern on the floor and partially the wall with some grey, as well as some lights hanging overhead. "This looks like a pizzeria still," noted Michael. "Maybe you father just likes the same design for whatever reason," responded Helpy. "If this place, whatever it is, has power running, that could be the power source we're looking for," I said. "C'mon! Let's find that power source." I lead everyone down the hallway, waiting to see what we would find at the end. This looked more like a different part of the pizzeria than whatever this place was supposed to be, which probably meant this place held something important. As to what it was for was up for us to discover. As we walked down the hallway we were able to notice an elevator at the end, as we made our way down the end of the hallway. Once there we noticed there were two other hallways leading to the right and left, as I decided to observe the elevator. "This goes even further down? What the hell did we stumbled onto?" asked Helpy. "Where William is perhaps," I said. "Possibly not. From what I can detect the elevator is not functioning. Though I guess the proper term would be sabotage," stated Duality. "I detect the power source to the right of us, though as to the left of us I'm also able to detect something. I'm not entirely sure what, as it seems something is blocking me from detecting what it is." "I suggest we take care of the power source first since it is closer," Mangle suggested. "Agreed. Let's go," I said as we walked down the right hallway. We approached the door, which it slid open like the one we found before revealing a room. Inside was a huge monitor with a whole bunch of machinery and equipment that none of us had seen before, as we all stepped inside. "What the hell is this? It's so advanced," said Bonnie looking around. "Even I can't answer that," spoke Michael looking around in awe as well.