Chapter 2: "Empowered"

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"I do hope the frozen pizza, and chips and salsa satisfy your hunger," said Henry walking over to us while carrying over the bag of chips and cup salsa he had in his hands, while setting them in the middle of the table. "That should be good. Thanks," I responded as I took a bite out of the half eaten slice of pizza I had in my hand. "Be grateful I offered to share my pizza that was for me. It's mine after all, don't forget that," said Helpy eating a slice as well from across the table. "It's pizza. Get over it," said Bon Bon standing up on the chair next to me. "Too bad Henry had to put you in your place." "If you wish to keep your food and a place to stay, I suggest to act mature towards my associate," responded Henry turning to look at Bon Bon now. "Yeah Bon Bon. Quit screwing around," said Helpy with a big smile now. "The same goes for you Helpy," added in Henry, as he walked towards the empty seat on his left and sat down. Helpy only glanced at him for a moment, before looking away and grunting from his response before finishing his slice of pizza. "So... There was a thing about what our plans are right? So. You know. We're going to get started?" tried to say Springbonnie. "We will," responded Henry before taking a chip from the bag and dipping it in the salsa that was next to it. As much as most of them wanted to know the plan to end Afton, something else was on my mind that excluded Afton. One that was to determine my stance here. "To be fair, your plan has been overdue and you've only teased us on what it is. We can't wait forever," said Springtrap, as Henry turned to look at him now. "Very well," responded Henry as he turned to look at us now . "Our options are limited as of an arsenal to use against Afton and his forces. Guns were something in mind, but the only one I own is a type 54, and buying more would risk our location; allowing Afton to trace back and discover where all of us and possibly destroying us fro good." "We're lucky he still hasn't discovered our whereabouts, if so they could send their army to annihilate us. It would be that simple," shared Mangle. "Our only source of weapons are our fists. Though with the recent discovery of a lost power, we may a chance to rise up against the forces of Afton and Scott Cawthon," continued Henry. "I'm sure all of you are well aware of the Resurrection Power." "Frank mentioned it a couple times and we're all aware of its capabilities," responded Springtrap. "As previously established, no one has possessed the full percentage of it. However, as of recently, I believe we have finally found the one destined to hold the full percentage of the power. For years now, I have studied the very nature of this power that has also consumed this pizzeria and understand what makes the power what it is, how it was created, and determine potentially who may be the one who has access to gifts and unimaginable power," he explained. Once he was done, he stared at me to show his next words were directed at me. "When me and Helpy rebuilt your body, I noticed how all of your systems were offline the entire time, even with enough power to activate only a few. It baffled me on how something unnoticeable hindered your functions. We went over and scanned all your systems to locate the problem, only it seemed there were no faults or bugs present at all. However, it occurred to me that there was a possibility you had a certain amount of the Resurrection Power in you and which was the cause of your current state. Though when I spoke of the matter with your friends, they assured me that you had no trace of a high percentage of the power. Even so, the aspects I was presented with linked up with the factors of possessing a high percentage of the power." "You're trying to claim I have the full percentage of the power? How though? Even if I have a high percentage of the power from what you're telling me," I asked. "You see, a couple days ago when me and Helpy were working on repairing your body the suit suddenly activated and moved on its on, considering you were shut off and we didn't recall ever reactivating your systems at any point. The suit turned to look at the both of us, though it stared in a way different from what you would do with the eyes of something else. Both of your eyes were the same eyes any person that had the high percentage of the Resurrection Power: Black eyes with white pupils; the power of their strength they're built upon. All but speaking words that weren't just clearly meant for you, but for all of us," explained Henry.

"You said, 'Resurrection is close to perfection. And the time to be reborn is imminent. Call upon me when the one is cleansed,' and after that your body deactivated, showing no existence of it ever being active." "How does it back up your statement about me having the full percentage of the power?" I asked still skeptical. "Because, out of all my studies and observations made by Michael he shared with me, no one has ever encountered something unnatural like this. It is something new to take into consideration," responded Henry. "No shit! Your body coming to life for a moment almost gave me a heart attack, if I could even have one," shared Helpy, as Henry turned to look at him. "Regardless, we now have possibly a way to end Afton and Scott Cawthon that is bound to work. And if we're are to succeed, we must decipher the powers language and form them into comprehensible words and proper meaning. Even if it means it chose you without your consent," explained Henry turning to look back at me. I turned to look at everyone all around me, expecting my answer to oblige with his wishes. But this path was not my own. 

"Sorry, but I can't part take in this fight. Not anymore."

"What do you mean?! You've always been for defeating Afton and continuing on against immeasurable odds, so what changed!?" exclaimed Bon Bon as everyone was looking at me now with confusion and concern on their faces. "Yeah, what happened. This isn't like you Freddy; you would never give up this easily," added in Funtime Foxy. "I'm not giving up, I'm accepting the fact that my purpose was all a lie. All of ours was," I responded looking down at my plate. "Don't pretend and act like what Afton told us destroyed the lives we thought we had and now gave birth to false one's we can only dream of now. We never had one to begin with. Even after death he can still control our lives: For all we know he has a protocol that can destroy us or even deactivate our systems permanently if we try to kill him. We don't understand what's he's fully capable of." "Freddy. We all still have lives, maybe even in death. We're still fighting for something," said Springtrap. "There's nothing left to fight for. There's not even anything left to feel empowered by or even continue forward towards. Especially after knowing our friends back at our home are gone now," I responded. Everyone went silent as I mentioned out friends, especially both Bon Bon and Foxy as they both seemed affected towards the mentions of them. I got up from my seat down and walked away from everyone, leaving them to watch me walked out of the dining room now. As much as I was choosing to not travel with them, my destiny felt clouded and in mist; nothing left to reveal anything at the moment. Nothing was empowering me. Nothing left from the remnants of a life that had disintegrated.

There was no future to look towards.