Chapter 41: "Battle Plans"

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"C'mon! You're scared of drinking soda?" asked Springbonnie. "No! I just don't want to! I can't down a whole can of soda or even drink for that matter!" exclaimed Helpy in response. "You know he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to," I said. "What? There's nothing wrong with this, and there's no harm to come from it," said Springbonne confused. "Well, maybe. Except the carbonation that'll go to your nose if you don't remember to open your mouth when you burp, and even then some of it will still head to your nose. Happened to me many times back then," said Michael. "Regardless it is Helpy's choice if he wants to do it or not, that's all I'm saying," I said stating my point. "Well how about I convince ya? Do it for fun, you know? Even if you lose it ain't about me winning it's all about having a good time and enjoying your life. You don't have to accept but you'll be missing out on some fun, just saying," said Springbonnie. "You know, just by saying that you're convincing him to change his mind," said Bonnie. "Fuck it! I'm doing it. Someone grab the Cokes from the fridge," said Helpy at once. "Good luck going up against her," said Bonnie getting up from his seat to grab the Cokes. "Seems like you influence of drinking Coke has rubbed up on the others," said Michael to me. "Eh. I prefer Pepsi," said Helpy. "They both taste the same to me, I don't know what the difference is," said Springbonnie. "What the hell, you were the one that drank the last one I had left?! You've could've asked before taking one!" exclaimed Helpy annoyed. "I didn't know it was yours. Also I didn't see your name on it, so if you think about it those Pepsi's were no one's," said Springbonnie in response. "Who the hell cares. Quit you're bitching," said Bon Bon. "Whatever. At least ask next time you decide to have one," said Helpy while ignoring Bon Bon's comment. "Alright here's the soda," said Bonnie walking to the table and placing the drinks between Springbonnie and Helpy. "You know what? How about I add something to our challenge?" proposed Springbonnie. "Add what?" asked Helpy. "You know how you shake a soda and it eventually has a soda explosion when you open it?" said Springbonnie. "You want to shake the soda and drink it that way? That's gonna make a mess everywhere, and I am not cleaning it when it happens," said Helpy knowing what she was thinking of. "Ah that's nothing! We'll both clean it up ok?" responded Springbonnie. "Just my personal opinion, but I wouldn't mind adding that to spice things up. Once again, it's all up to Helpy to decide on that," shared Michael. "Same here. Whatever he wants to choose," I said in agreement. "Fine. Can't go back now," said Helpy. "Oh yeah!" expressed Springbonnie in excitement. "Alright! We're shake our sodas on the countdown of three and then we'll chug the soda and whoever drinks it all first wins. More specifically we win at being the champion of downing soda? Sounds good?" explained Springbonnie. "As good as it gets," responded Helpy. "Alright, ready then?" asked Springbonnie reaching and grabbing her soda. "I guess so. Start whenever," said Helpy reaching and grabbing his soda. "Alright on the count of three," said Springbonnie holding up her soda, as Helpy did the same. 

"One... Two... Three!"

Both immediately shook their sodas for a couple of seconds before finally raising it above their mouths as they titled their heads back. They opened their drinks and allowed the soda to fall into their mouth as they swallowed it. Springbonnie grabbed the end of the can and compressed it to push the drink more out of the it, a good trick, I'll admit, to use. The soda was already spilling out of Helpy's mouth as he started coughing due to not being able to handle the amount of drinking he was doing. Springbonnie slammed her drink on the table to show it was all gone and that she had won against their bet. "Too easy!" she proclaimed as Helpy continued to cough. "Good... for you... " responded Helpy getting some words in during his coughs. "Huh. That was something," said Michael. "Ah god. Yeah! Sure was with me almost choking to death there," said Helpy. "Ah we're robots we can't choke to death if that's what you're worried about... I think... " said Springbonnie. "I'm not about to find out," Helpy responded. My attention turned to the sound of someone coming downstairs, as everyone else took notice as well. Henry appeared as he was at the bottom of the stairs and walked towards the dining room. "Look who decided to show up again," said Helpy as he walked into the room. "I see you still judge me," said Henry. "Well there's a difference between judging and criticizing, and right now I'm criticizing you. Also I'm looking out for you as you do the same for me. Can't have you falling asleep or going without food or water for hours or days for this war. Remember you gotta take care of yourself," said Helpy. "Well I appreciate the concern. Though you're point does prove flawed when I did come downstairs an hour and a half ago to eat something, which none of you would've known until now," he responded. "Well, good. Keep it that way," said Helpy. "Do you need to tell us something?" asked Michael. "Indeed. Though the destination of our conversation will take place elsewhere. If all of you are ready, then we shall head upstairs without delay," said Henry. "Before we do that, are Mangle and Foxy upstairs?" I asked. "Yes, they are both waiting for all of you," he responded. "I was informed of Foxy's feelings and failure of her training." "Then is she alright? Well... I guess she wouldn't be... Is she better then?" I said. "Stable, yes. Better... Most likely not... She is going through a lot, especially from what Duality informed me of... It may even hinder her from joining the last mission to retrieve the remaining devices or participate in the assault on the pizzeria," Henry responded. "I'll resolve it after we're done talking with whatever it is. If not, she may only get worse from here on," I responded. "So, is everyone ready?" asked Henry. "We're all ready," said Michael speaking for everyone. "Let's go upstairs then," said Henry as we followed him down the hallway. I knew I had to resolve Foxy's problem before anything else, before my own problems. In a way Foxy's problem was also my problem, as we shared our problems and pain together. She my have wished to be stronger by doing things with her own strength, but she also needed mine if she wished to be strong and survive the blood that would be spilled as our days dwindled like a bomb ticking down to zero. I had to save her from herself.