Chapter 13: "Disabled"

Michael's P.O.V

"Hey Springy?! He's not dead, is he? He can't be."

"He still hasn't moved. Where's a medic when you need one."

My ears started to flourish from the sound of the others, as I opened my eyes now while turning my head that was facing to the left of me. "He's up!" exclaimed Foxy as I grunted from the where I was laying on the ground and moving myself upwards now. "Jesus, you left us concerned after passing out. Are you alright?" said Mangle stepping in front of me to see if I was alright. "Yeah, I am," I responded. "Oh thank god! We probably couldn't go on without you if something happened," expressed Springbonnie as she breathed a sighed of relief. "Eh, what happened to surpassing little things like that, huh?" said Bon Bon. "Enough. Do you know what caused you to pass out?" said Mangle. "Uh. Yeah, I do... " I responded as I got up on my feet now. "Unfortunately the cause of this was more than just a simple interference or feeling." "It's best to know regardless, whatever it might be," responded Mangle. "Well... When I passed out for however long, a memory long forgotten resurfaced to my mind. A missing piece of my life ripped out like a page from a book," I responded. "A memory? How can something like that be so drastic to you? You were out for like a minute or two, but seem unaffected or different," said Bonnie. "I don't know how either. But that memory contained how my sister died and the day I was there when she was killed," I responded. Everyone's face and expression changed from what I shared, as even Bonnie and Springbonnie look at each other in disbelief. 

"You never knew the cause of her death," said Mangle looking down, followed with a sigh. "No. I never did. My father erased all memories of her and replaced himself with Henry, as to perceive him as the one responsible for everything. Though I'm starting to piece together why my sister's existence was erased from my mind," I responded. "What reason then do you have to believe that?" asked Foxy. "Recalling the events of my sister's death and what had happened to her at the underground location could be detrimental by being able to expose my father's true intentions, and possibly was ensured so we could all meet and find each other and join forces... Maybe my father knew that was going to happen," I responded. "Or he made sure it would happen possibly," added in Foxy. "You're telling me your father set for you, the old Mangle, and Shadow Freddy, as well as our group to meet, journey to his shitty pizzeria, and be in the same room with him where we can easily break his legs and kill him? Jesus, ever heard of coincidences because I guess not," shared Bon Bon frustration at Foxy's response. "Ok, maybe you have a point. Then perhaps it was bound to happen? Michael was bound to find our house that was his father's previously, believing he was the one that was innocent. Yet he also allowed Freddy to leave in his house, and the rest of us moved in later on. Still Michael meeting us ensured Baby and Ennard would be able to destroy the others without complications while we were off trying to find William. It feels like he wanted us to find him so we could all be in one place so he and his minions wouldn't need to break a sweat by simply destroying us all. And he did just that, though if it weren't for Henry and Helpy we would be goners," answered Foxy. "Still, I'm surprised Henry was able to rescue. Perhaps my father underestimated us, including Henry," I responded. "Ya'll ever think you be overthinking it a little, doesn't help the mind much either. I'm getting a headache just by hearing this conspiracy theory nonsense," said Bonnie. "Possibly, but the theory is eligible to be proven. Anything can be manipulated, even the world around us," said Mangle. "Retracing back to how this conversation started, I guess being here somehow triggered that memory I mentioned and showed the true fate of my sister. As much as I didn't need to visualize the murder another time, knowing her fate assures me she wasn't the way she is now," I responded. "If you're still thinking about having her join us, forget it. I still have a score to settle and I'll continue to pursue her, whether you intervene or not," stated Bon Bon, as to say for me to not challenge him. "Revenge won't have a payoff in the end, it's just an illusion for you to chase it in the first place," I responded back with. "If I was able to change back into the person I was once was, there is hope for my sister yet." "Well, before you passed out we were able to recover the Disrupter and it appears to be intact," said Mangle changing the subject, as she took out the device from behind her. To be honest it wasn't anything I was expecting it to be like: The device had the structure of a cops radar gun, except the top part was circular and had a red plastic piece in the middle and the handle curved at an obtuse angle. "Good. Do we know how to operate it?" I asked. "Not currently. Though I'm sure Henry will teach us how to operate it when we return back home. Regardless, our mission is done here," responded Mangle. "Let me see it so I can test it out myself," suggested Bon Bon. "I think not. This weapon is valuable to us and any damage to it or unauthorized tampering could set us back; we need anything to inflict any major blows against our enemies and this weapon will not be used until we understand how to operate it properly," explained Mangle, though it was obvious she did not trust him in the slightest.