Chapter 31: "Spirit"

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"Ah, won again!" exclaimed Springbonnie. "You always were good at this game," responded Bonnie. "You guys are seriously playing Rock Paper Scissors?" asked Helpy walking on over to them as he had an Oreo in his hand. "What's wrong? Never played it before?" asked Springbonnie. "No I haven't, mainly since I never had anyone to play with. And Henry's always busy with something or whatever the hell he's working on at that time," he responded. "Also I could be doing other things than playing Rock Paper Scissors." "Like eating cookies," said Bonnie guessing for him. "Wow, gotta resort to involving other's weight," responded Helpy throwing the Oreo in his mouth. "I wasn't referring to your weight, just answering your statement," said Bonnie clarifying his comment. "He does have a tummy though. Kinda looks like a cute teddy bear for a child," Springbonnie pointed out. "How do you get used to her," said Helpy to himself followed by a sigh. "You just do," responded Charlie who was standing near Springbonnie and Bonnie. "I am not fat I was just built this way. Ask Henry why he choose this design if you're so curious. Not like you'll get an answer anytime soon considering he hasn't shown his face for a while now," responded Helpy. "You're concerned for how he's doing?" I asked inserting myself into the conversation. "I'm concerned for when he doesn't realize himself how he's doing," he responded. "He's doing all he can to help and assist us in our battles, recovering the devices he made to stop William, and by allowing us to stay in his own home to train and sleep at. Without him our chances of mounting this attack on William would be slim," I responded. "And you're sure we're going to defeat William in the end?" Helpy asked. "You're doubting we won't?" I asked in return. "I don't know... Anything can happen. Even with all this training and the tech we'll use something unexpected can happen that'll affect us from defeating William or even reaching him," he responded. "You may be right that something could happen at anytime, whether it be good or bad, but he must prevail and overcome it as best we can. That or adapt. Nothing is going to stand in our way, not when it is our job on completing the task we have," I responded. "Ha, let him try! It ain't going to be easy to defeat one of us!" exclaimed Springbonnie. "With that spirit we sure to stand victorious in the end," I said with a smile from her determination. 

"Alright everyone! You all know the drill!"

"What lesson you think this one will be on? Going invisible? Being able to summon a dragon or something? Teleportation? Could be anything at this point," said Springbonnie to Charlie as they both lined up with everyone else. "It could be my guess if we listen to Freddy," Charlie responded. "Now this lesson will cover a very important power that could prove useful in battle and on locating our enemies. That power is the ability to sense one's spirit," I announced. "That's my guess," said Charlie to Springbonnie. "Wow! Guess this should be easier for you since you already use this power Lefty," said Springbonnie. "Lefty?" questioned Helpy. "I decided to use the name of the animatronic suit she has and she agreed to it," answered Springbonnie. "Good luck trying to get that to stick when she already has other names," responded Helpy. "It'll stick since my cousin's the one who ensure it stays with her for good," added in Bonnie. "So you've mastered the power then?" I asked Charlie and directing the conversation back to the topic at hand. "I have. It's the only thing letting me walk around and know where everyone is," responded Charlie. "Huh. That's good to know," I said. "How about you help teach everyone else here today? If you don't mind?" I could see Charlie changed from my words; her face perplexed on how to react to my request. That and the factor of her fear taking over was dictating her body and emotions.