Chapter 29: "Height"

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"C'mon! No need to take your time eating Wheat Thins!" exclaimed Helpy impatiently. "This is as fast as I can eat!" exclaimed Bonnie annoyed while still trying to eat his food out of the bowl he was holding. "Even I can eat faster than you, and I'm sure everyone else can. Not like you're going to choke on your food, especially since you got a million others ways to die that can happen at any minute," expressed Helpy. "You do eat as slow as a turtle, and I don't even need to own to prove that fact since I got a cousin who eats like one," noted Springbonnie to Bonnie. "I can't catch a moment of peace with Springbonnie around," said Bonnie as he turned to Helpy. "Especially you." "Just pointing out the obvious, because someone won't unless I do it myself. Besides better me than Bon Bon," responded Helpy. "Fair point," responded Bonnie continuing to eat his snacks. "Wait. Can we choke on our own food?" asked Springbonnie. "I don't know. I never intentionally tried to choke on my own food nor would I ever try to test that. Not sure you really want to go ahead and do that, just seems stupid and risky. If! We can choke on our food," said Helpy.

"We probably could," I said chiming in on the conversation. "I mean, we do a lot of things humans can. Though we can't die from things like heart failure or anything involving our organs, as we obviously don't have any. Even our circuits or parts inside us won't be capable of killing us, just preventing us from performing normal functions and blocking some of our systems from performing as well as they should."

"Indeed. If food or water doesn't go down the esophagus properly and gets stuck in the trachea by the epiglottis and not close properly that can cause people to choke on their own food, which can be done by eating or drinking too fast," added in Duality. "I feel like I'm the only one here who didn't understand what he was talking about," said Bonnie. "Nah, you're good cousin I didn't understand anything he said either. Just sounded like mumbo jumbo to me," said Springbonnie. "And I'm going to be honest here, pretty sure I'm the only one who understand what all those terms meant," I said. "Ah at least you don't ever have to bother remembering all that information with countless hours of study time and tests at school or college. In fact you're lucky for that gift," pointed out Helpy. "Never considered it that way, but thanks anyways," I responded back as I noticed Bonnie was done eating now while he laid his bowl on the ground now. "Alright, let's get started. Everyone line up like usual." 

Everyone did as I instructed and lined up, as I got up from the chair in front of the desk with the computer on top of it. "The next lesson will involve something else this time around in terms of attacks or defensive abilities, but rather a tool that, at surface level, may seem useless and instead when used properly can become a great asset," I stated. "Springbonnie, you preformed a move early that did prove effective and creative. However, your move still could've been prevented and being in the air made you vulnerable, even if it seemed that the enemy couldn't reach you. Not unless you had knowledge of this tool." "Huh? Oh! I think I know what you're talking about!" expressed Springbonnie seeming like she deduced the tool I was referring to, as least it seemed like she knew. Though to be honest it wasn't that hard to figure out, especially after I had mentioned her move she pulled earlier. "What? No no way you can figure out something like that so fast," said Helpy unconvinced. "It's involves being able to jump higher isn't it?" continued Springbonnie. "That's a stretch, and possibly the most useless thing I've heard," responded Helpy. "Indeed she is right. I'm going to be teaching all of you an ability that allows you to jump higher," I said confirming Springbonnie's guess. "Ok, I continue to be proven wrong again-and-again," responded Helpy admitting his mistake. "Though I really don't see the need for being able to jump higher, and considering I didn't know that was an ability in the first place." "You're not the only who didn't know this was an ability. Though remember, you can turn something seemingly useless and give it functionality or a use," I responded. "For one: You'll be able reach greater heights if needed, allowing to reach places you normally wouldn't be able to reach or would take other methods that aren't as effective. Jumping over an enemy to avoid an attack will save your life or another depending on the situation. There are many possibilities with an ability that may seem useless at first but can still work depending on the situation or need for it." "Damn thing better be worth our time or you've spent time on something useless," said Helpy still in some doubt. "I can assure you this is worth everyone's time," I said back. "Now! I'm going to do a demonstration for all of you."