Chapter 16: "War"

Funtime Foxy's P.O.V

It's this feeling, what most of us were going through, was something most people felt in the hospital. Then it really felt like we were in one. It had been around an hour now of just sitting around; nothing from Henry or Helpy as they both hadn't bothered to leave the garage for anything, or they were too focused on assisting Bon Bon and Mangle. Their own priority was saving the both of them, regardless of the time spent already. Most of us all sat quietly and dared not to say a word, though I couldn't tell if they had their mind wandering on other things or if they simply had nothing to say than what the situation had already provided with in its own words. Springbonnie, with the little time I had known always seemed to be sharing whatever she felt like saying to most of us, it was what kept her going or who she really was. Just her sitting silently at the couch while eating pretzels, the soft crunches emerged from every bite just felt unpleasant and unnatural to her. Or once again maybe this was who she was. Michael really seemed to be praying Mangle was alright, due to him only making a movement at the sound of metal or tools in the garage. He had managed to keep his composure and not let her fate get to him, though he had not ignored it completely as he strongly cared for her. Michael was just hiding it at the moment. Bonnie, who also was sitting on the couch, couldn't sit still for even five minutes as he was always getting up and pacing around living room or over to where the garage was to reduce the desire to know what was happening. It felt like he cared for her as his and our leader, maybe just as much as Michael, though he couldn't contain knowing her fate any longer. Charlie on the other hand sat at the kitchen table with me and Michael as well, almost masking her emotions and feelings towards the situation so we could guess on her current state of mind. Even so her presence was still felt around all of us, almost like an angel to acknowledge her well being for comfort or moral support. Freddy out of all of us had kept himself going and had not strayed of work. Once Henry and Helpy had began assessing the situation and our friends they Freddy stayed with them in the garage, which lasted around ten to fifteen minutes before being done. For the rest of that time until now he had been going throughout the whole house, even upstairs, all but observing everything thoroughly that belonged in this house. During his task he would even mutter or talk to himself, which I assumed he was talking to Duality due to Freddy still having the flash drive installed that contained him the device itself, and spend a minutes or two staring at an object. At one point there was even a sound, which was reminiscent to a fire cracker, that came from the TV when Freddy was checking it out. I pretty much assumed him and Duality were searching for any signs or devices that connected to the problem of our enemies finding out our plans, since it was a discussion of most interest earlier, though it wasn't really backed up with conformation as even Freddy never told us what he was doing when we asked. Probably was to ensure the enemy would not know of their devices being found, at least not immediately. 

The sound of the garage door finally opening and slamming shut immediately after regathering our thoughts and concern into our pursuit of the answer, as Helpy slowly came into view now.

"Bon Bon and Mangle are stable and will be fine, and Henry says it's fine to see the others. I'm sure that's what everyone is eager to do or at least know," said Helpy to us. "Alright, we'll be there," responded Michael. Helpy walked away from the distance he stood at near the door, as he walked back inside the garage. "I'll call Freddy," I announced to Michael and Charlie so they wouldn't have to do it themselves, as I got up from my seat. I walked on over to the stairs and stopped to listen for any sound of Freddy, as he had just went up there not long ago, only for my ears to not pick up on any shuffles or movement that were in range.