Chapter 14: "Struggle"

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

I stared blankly at the damage done, all feeling guilt for not being with the others when they perished. The others telling me about what had happened left me rethinking my position on staying behind from their missions, but just being presented or being able to view the damage tainted any chance of continuing on. 

The flames still left over on the house on the TV screen were enough for me to be in the moment, almost as if I was physically in front of the house consumed by the little flames that remained with the firefighters dealing with the remains. Henry stood near the couch, having his arms crossed while observing the damage himself, even if it was from the TV. Even from his unreadable expression I felt a hidden sense of remorse for our home, a place where memories would now have to recalled from the people themselves. While we had only lived in the house for a short time it meant a lot to me, Foxy, Bon Bon, and the others that could not rest because of Michael's sister. 

"A shame your home had to fall and couldn't remain, even if this conflict did end," said Henry finally. "Yeah... I know..." I responded. "I wished I could've been there to at least attempt to save Lolbit's, Yenndo's, Bonnet's, and Ballora's bodies. I know I probably couldn't have saved them but... not being there felt like I disrespected all they have done for me; all the memories we had at the underground location when I first meet for a week and moving in together as one family at our home. It's the least I can do for them in return." "We can't change the past, you know that yourself. We all had no idea Elizabeth and Ennard would be waiting for them. Regardless, nobody truly understands the extent of your condition and change in your perspective of life; and it isn't an attack on them, just merely a fact that only the one who possesses a fault understands it causes and functionality," responded Henry. "I should've mentioned this earlier, and the others didn't have a chance to fully discuss this with me, but from what I understand Ballora's body was never found." "What? No sign of any parts that belong to her or anything else?" I questioned. "Not that I'm aware of. It is possible they never found her body in the house or her body was in the backyard," he responded. "Someone should've noticed if that were the case. What if she had survived?" I said alongside posing the question. "It's uncertain; we don't have evidence to indicate she did live, and if so we can't investigate to wherever location she hid at if she did choose to hide somewhere," he responded. "Well what about the underground location? It seems likely and it's the only place she's been to," I responded. "Sending the others to that location is not a priority and cannot be done without the lack of evidence directing at her possible fate. Unless you want to ask Elizabeth herself," responded Henry. "However, there is the possibility she lives and was captured by our enemies." "What use would they have with her? To access something from her? Plans William's intends to use her for?" I questioned. During my response we turned to the door being unlocked from the others, as I got up from the couch now while grabbing the remote. "We'll learn her fate soon enough," he responded while walking over to the door, as I turned off the TV now. We both walked on over to where the front door was, as it opened up with everyone pouring through one at a time. I didn't know what to expect from the others, nor whether their mission was a success or not, but the moment I saw Michael walking in while carrying Mangle I knew the worst had happened. What made my mind race in concern more was Bonnie walking inside and carrying Bon Bon, who had his legs missing with an empty spot filled with exposed wires and little bits of oil dropping on the door mat inside the house. "What happened?" questioned Henry quickly as we both raced on over to where they were at. "They were waiting for us again. Elizabeth and the others," answered Michael as everyone else walked inside. "Let's not waste any time then," said Henry walking on over down the hallway, as everyone else followed behind. As everyone walked inside and past me I noticed Foxy who passed by while giving a look as if she had seen so much to consider before looking away and following the others now to the garage. A black bear that had the model of the Freddy model we saw at the new pizzeria walked inside as well, as it stopped next to me and turned directly to look at me. I had not idea who this animatronic was, but I only assumed it was here to help us regardless of their unrecognized presence. "So your this Funtime Freddy I've heard mentioned frequently," they responded with a voice sounding feminine. "I didn't know I was that popular," I responded. "Who are you anyways?" "I am Puppet, the first child that was slaughtered by Michael that started this ordeal. I myself, just as him, searched for his father in an attempt to kill him, but failed just as your team did," she responded. "How do you know about what happened with us?" I asked. "I'll explain that later, we should check up on your friends," she responded. "Right. We should definitely," I responded realizing I needed to know myself the extent of Mangle's and Bon Bon's injuries. We both made our way to the garage as we could hear the sound of tools or metal hitting ground, all while I prayed the both of them were not on the verge of their demise. I almost wished something didn't have to go wrong once more like last time, and it had inflicted more physical damage than mental. We both entered in the garage and opened the door to see Bonnie and Springbonnie heading our way, as me and Puppet both moved to the side to allow the both of them to go through. I let the door close shut once they went through, as me and Puppet walked on over to the others hovering over Mangle on her back. You could see the still fresh oil just barely dripping down her back and the wires exposed that were torn, and even some that were sticking out of her endo-skeleton. Whoever had done this to her had done enough damage to put her in critical condition. "Ah, the damage is bad. She's lost a lot of oil already that needs to be replaced and her wires that were damaged were vital ones connecting to her primary functions," said Helpy sounding distraught while on the table inspecting her. "But we can't die without our memory chips being destroyed so she'll live, right? Right?" asked Springbonnie forming a smile you could tell she couldn't bare. Even her tone sounded like she was attempting to sound all hopeful and cheery, but just couldn't put on the act during this time.