Chapter 4: "Resting Place"

Michael Afton's P.O.V

"How much longer until we arrive? I'm tired of sitting down here under his feet," complained Bon Bon, who was sitting underneath from Helpy was in the passenger seat. "Henry wanted me to drive, but Helpy decided to take over do it for us. We could still swap seats, just to make sure we don't end up destroyed," I suggested next to him. "I thought this was how people normally drive," said Springbonnie peeking her head from behind from the back seat. "I would've thought the same if I didn't properly understand how people would normally drive," added in Foxy from behind me. "Oh, you haven't seen anything from what I've been told. People these days drive like maniacs and dominate the road likes it theirs to own," said Helpy. "Stop the car!" The car jerked forward from the sudden stop from Bon Bon, as we stopped at the intersection. "You should be lucky no one is out at this time, especially if we were stop like that when everyone is out," shared Mangle from behind, who was looking at her side on the left and down the road. "Alright! Hit it," said Helpy facing forward now, as the car jerked a little forward for a second before finally moving at a steady pace. "So what happens if we end up encountering Afton's minions at the house?" asked Mangle turning to look forward now. "If we do, we deal with them appropriately. Besides, we dealt with enough to handle whatever is thrown at us," I responded still staring at the road ahead. "At least I pray my father hasn't made things more difficult for my sake." "Yeah, I have no idea what has happened to the house during the time you and the others departed from it... And from the others... " said Helpy. "In any case, things should go smoothly without complications. That's if something doesn't go wrong." My eyes peered at the house that came into view, even if I had only been present at it temporally I was able to distinguish it. I honestly wasn't thrilled with returning here, not for my own personal feelings, but because I knew Bon Bon and Funtime Foxy weren't going to take things lightly. But considering what would go down, they deserved to at least see their friends one last time; they deserved to say goodbye, even if they didn't receive one back. "The house is-" "I see it. Slow down Bon Bon," said Helpy knowing what I was going to refer to. The car's speed decreased, as Helpy turned the car to be facing the side walk where the house was now. "Stop," said Helpy, as the car stopped completely now. "Told you we had nothing to worry about," said Helpy turning to look at me. "Yeah, I'm driving us home. No debate," I responded opening the car door and getting out now. "You still alive back there Bonnie?" asked Springbonnie. "Mostly. Don't have much to complain about anyways," he responded, while everyone else got out of the car. "Let's go," said Bon Bon getting out of the car and already walking towards the house. "Bon Bon, hold up! Wait until we decided what our next move is!" exclaimed Foxy. "I've already decided for myself," he responded continuing his path towards the front door. "Don't think we all aren't forgetting about seeing their bodies... Especially Bonnet... " I said turning to look at him. Even hearing her name caused him to stop completely in the middle of the front lawn, as if a needle has pierced his skin for a shot. "What the hell do you know about her, huh?" he asked turning to look over his shoulder and at me. "I know the both of you had feelings for each other and you didn't have the chance to express them enough. You never got life me and Mangle, and Freddy and Foxy received... Her life was taken too soon," I responded walking towards him. "Freddy wouldn't want the same to happen to you so soon." "And yet he refused to be present here, and at least honor what happened to the others," Bon Bon responded turning around his full body at me now. "Doesn't mean he won't express his remorse towards them in his own way," said Foxy's voice, who was walking up to my side, all while the others stood behind and observed the conflict. "When Shadow Freddy was killed the first time, I could tell how much remorse Freddy had for him. Almost like he was a brother to him. And considering he hadn't known him as much as Springtrap, the empathy he presented showed he would even cry for him... He cares for all of us." "He wouldn't want to lose you as well. At least not so soon... Whether we accept it or not, more will fall. Just to kill one man... It's just inevitable," I said. "Don't be another loss we have to mourn for so soon." He eyes shifted down at the ground, along with a heavy sigh to follow, before he finally walked towards us. He reached the car as he looked up at all of us, all but allowing the moment to settle in now with each person he made contact with.