Chapter 65: "Wedding"

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"Freddy, you ready?" asked Michael. "Yeah, yeah. I think so. I'm just nervous, that's all. Getting married is a big deal," I responded sighing. "It's ok to be nervous. It's big moment for you after all. You'll be fine," said Michael. "If you're ready I'll check on Foxy and Mangle. Foxy should hopefully be ready now as well," said Henry. "Alright," I responded as he made his way towards the bathroom near the garage. "You ever thought about getting married to Mangle?" I asked Michael. "Well, I haven't really thought about and it's kinda hard to when I'm, you know, dead. Besides I'm fine enough with the way we are right now. I don't need to get married to show our affection to each other or even swear an oath, we display that with our interactions and how we treat one another," he responded. "Guess it really is that simple for you," I said. "Well, I never thought my girlfriend would be a robot while I'm a soul in a rotting corpse or an animatronic suit, but life has always been full of surprises," he responded. "However, I'm happy for you and that you have the chance to get a wedding. You deserve it." "I think we all deserve to be happy for just a moment, a chance to experience peace. After all we've been through and what we'll face onwards," I responded. "Foxy is ready. It's time we starting the wedding now," said Henry walking back from the bathroom with Mangle. "Alright then. Let's do this," I responded. "About time!" exclaimed Helpy. The four of us walked down the aisle, as Michael and Mangle sat on the seats on the front right side, as me and Henry stopped in front of the TV. "If everyone is ready, then let us begin," announced Henry. "Helpy. The music please." "Yeah, yeah," responded Helpy holding the phone as he started to play around with it. A moment later the screen on the TV changed to the background of a chapel as wedding music could be heard through the speakers of the TV. I gotta say it didn't sound too bad. A moment later Foxy walked around the corner slowly, making her way down the aisle slowly with the music continuing to set the mood and moment. We couldn't help but smile at each other, almost still taking it in that we were actually doing this. It felt like a dream come true. She was holding some of the flowers I had asked Henry to pick out, which looked nice and well. Finally she reached the TV where me and Henry were, as Helpy lowered the volume of the TV down where the music was muted now. Henry pulled out a piece paper in his pocket and held it up to read, as everyone waited for him to do so. 

"Dearly beloved and honored guests: We are gathered together here to join Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy in the union of marriage. This contract is not to be entered into lightly, but thoughtfully and seriously, and with a deep realization of its obligations and responsibilities. The bride and groom have each prepared vows that they will read now," spoke Henry

"I, Funtime Foxy, take thee, Funtime Freddy, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part," spoke Foxy as we both faced each other. 

"I, Funtime Freddy, take thee, Funtime Foxy, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part," I said. It was good thing a practiced the vows so I wouldn't forget them, though at least Foxy went first to help me. 

"And now: Funtime Freddy, do you take Funtime Foxy to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?" said Henry

"I do," I responded confidently. 

"And Funtime Foxy, do you take Funtime Freddy to be your husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?" said Henry.