Chapter 43: "Future"

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"After being dead and a soul in this body, going to another world, and many other things I've seen in my time I am still surprised I just entered an A.I," said Michael as we returned to the normal world. "Well... I'm done with our talk so we can do whatever we want now, especially with the free time we have at the moment," I said. "Yeah. We should be grateful considering we have any to relax and enjoy ourselves. We only have a couple hours left for today and tomorrow until we leave for our battle... And you don't have much time as well if you wish to focus on everything you need to be resolved before that time," said Michael. "Yeah, there is still much left to do, but I'll make the most out of the time I have left," I responded. "Then whatever you have in mind to start with, right now would be the best time to begin," advised Duality. "Good point. Let's head downstairs. I think first we need to get Mangle's training completed or at least to the point where she has enough experience since it would be wise to send her with everyone to the last retrieval mission in case the enemy decides to be waiting there," I said as I grabbed the laptop with me. "You should take a break at least, you've been training hard with all of us for hours. Working nonstop, even if it is to prepare us for the coming battle, doesn't allow your mind to rest or be at ease. Hell you're doing what Henry is doing working nonstop with little to no breaks, just saying," said Michael as we both walked out of the room. "I can train her for you. And having Duality help would ensure she is able to understand everything taught to her. Plus she also has some experience and even learned some of the powers already, so it shouldn't took too long." "So then all I do is sit around and do nothing?" I said as we made our way to the stairs. "Just for a while. Then when you're ready you can go back to whatever you need to do for the time being. Do you not trust me with the task?" responded Michael. "No, I do. It's just... I took the responsibility of training everyone and ensuring their training is complete. Not training her feels like I'm not committing to that responsibility," I responded as we made out ways downstairs. "But you're still seeing and judging if she is capable of wielding the power. Also she has experience with battle herself so I doubt she'll fail," said Michael as we reached the end of the stairs. "I guess so," I responded as we walked down towards the hallway. "Alright, I'll let you and Duality train her. A break wouldn't be so bad." "See? No harm for stopping to relax," said Michael as we walked into the kitchen and living room. Everyone was in the area lounging around and doing their own thing, as some of them turned to face me. "Mangle, me and Duality will be training you to ensure it is complete or you at least have something to use for the last retrieval mission," Michael said to Mangle, who was on the couch. "I thought that was your job," said Helpy said to me, who doing something on the phone. "I'm taking a break for a while, and letting Michael fill my position for the reminder of her training," I said. "And here I thought I would be waiting longer," said Mangle getting up from her the couch and walking on over to us. "Duality should help her and you if needed. But I guess I got nothing to worry about," I said handing the laptop with Duality hosting it to Michael. "No, you don't. She'll do just fine," he responded as Mangle approached us. "Whenever you're ready," she said as she turned to me. "I'm sure you won't be disappointed won't you?" "No. Don't think I can be," I said with a chuckle. "Let's go," said Michael as he and Mangle walked away from me. I honestly didn't need to worry about Mangle's training, considering what she had been through, and Michael would do just fine teaching her about the Resurrection Power. I had faith in the both of them. 

I walked over to the couch where everyone else was, who were all doing their own thing. Helpy was on what was probably Henry's phone doing whatever, Bonnie seemed to be relaxing, Springbonnie was doing drinking Coke, Charlie had a couple of pieces of paper and crayons on the table and as it seemed she was grabbing them, and Bon Bon seemed to be sleeping on the couch.