Chapter 8: "Flash Drive"

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Considering the amount of time I was alone, you would guess it would be enough to be alone with my thoughts. That didn't mean the others would reframe from allowing peace in my head, thought it wasn't my place or will to silence them since they were allowed to be themselves. It was mostly bickering and arguing over Helpy and the others, though over what wasn't really clear to me due to them doing whatever had occupied them and had them heated in the garage. Whatever it is, was a big deal for it to go on for what felt like twenty minutes now. Their words were clear now though for a brief minute from the door opening and someone coming out of the garage, as the door for it slammed shut. Turning around from the corner was Foxy, which was a beauty to see, or any time she was around for that matter. And it wasn't because she was my girlfriend. She seemed to understand me the most, aside from Michael, and while not completely understanding the experience I was going through, supported my decision and for what it is. I just wished Bon Bon at least had an idea of my current mental struggles and the toll it had taken on me. She walked over to where I was, as I allowed myself to form a small smile when she approached me. 

"How are the others?" I asked once she stopped in front of the kitchen table I was still sitting at. "Well, if you want to call arguing and disagreements, along with complaining normal, go right ahead," she responded. "Henry said the flash drive is cleared of any traces of tampering, and asked if you're willing to test it out." "An hour just for that? Huh. Technology sure it complicated," I responded with a slight chuckle. She walked around the table and over to me, as she wrapped her arms and herself around me. It had the feeling of being married almost, which only snapped me back into reality knowing that stage would possibly never be set. "Are you sure you want to do this? Especially with your current state?" asked Foxy. I looked up at her for a brief moment, as I looked away after that moment had passed: She always did tend to care for my well being as anyone would do for others. She was concerned that rerouting my focus into others tasks, besides my current state of course, would hinder my ability to solve it. Considering I had delved into thoughts I had no idea I would belong inside a mind such as mine, I was still willing to contribute the supportive side I would never lose to assist the others. William still was a priority on the back-burner, even if the barrier from my eluding state only hid it rather than hinder its progression. "I'm sure," I responded looking back at her now. I pushed my seat back in order to get out of it, as I raised from it once I had the room. Foxy backed up a little so she wasn't in my way, as I proceed to manage my way around the table and towards the garage door. Once I had a direct path towards my destination, Foxy trailed behind me the whole way until I approached the door. Once I opened it, I found myself with the gazes of others for a second to process the scenery in this part. The car the others took, A SUV, was parked in here, and already I could see the front of it smashed along with the hood, due to their encounter earlier that was mentioned. Besides the car there was a desk to the side of the garage, and next to it was a toolbox with some parts on top of it, most likely being the spot where Henry worked at. Though I did expect for him to have more for his setup, unless I was only witnessing a glimpse for what else he had hidden away from all of us. "I'll help you, in whatever way you need to be done," I said walking up to Henry and the others. As I turned to face the others, I was met with the obvious look of rivalry from Bon Bon's face, along with his arms crossed to furthermore express the distaste with my ideals. The conflict has done more than break us, it has shattered how we viewed our own friends. "I admire your determination as to not have your personal problems hinder with our pursuit to victory the best you can," said Henry, forcing me to look back at him. "And you get to test his flash drive. Not to forget staying here, which is free rent for us," mentioned Springbonnie. "It's a flash drive. What can that even do for us?" responded Bonnie to her, as he turned to look at Henry. "Freddy's here so tell us already! It's gotta be something cool like... I don't know. Maybe advanced intelligence? Plans for a weapon? Oh, powers like what we originally had!" said Springbonnie, seeming excited for Henry to unravel the purpose of the flash drive. "Powers?" I asked confused on what she met. "Believe me, they weren't the strangest thing that existed in that world," said Michael. "To answer the countless amount of times of handing out the answer to our way of stopping William, at least partially, this flash contains my most valuable creation," said Henry finally.