Chapter 35: "Voice"

Michael Afton's P.O.V

"Michael... "

Voices. That was all I ever heard now. Just voices. I was surrounded by them, never to leave me with any peace. I was stuck with them, trapped in my own prison with voices that seemed to only make me more crazier by the minute. And I was a voice in my own body. 

"Wake up Michael."

I felt myself present again, or at least my thoughts and conscience, however it worked. I still hadn't gotten used to these damn voices of the animatronics. Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ballora... Bon BonBaby. Elizabeth. No. She wasn't Elizabeth, she was dead. What was left was a pretender that only used her image to get close and have that animatronic take control of my body. Ennard. My father had tricked me and allowed that Ennard to control my body for his needs, to escape as Baby told me. Yet, they've resided with my father for a week now, controlling my body by heading to the location where I was working at last week as I could do nothing but watch everything in front of me without control. I was stuck with the animatronics voices, speaking words and things I didn't understand. Things that felt like taunts that made me want to smash my head on anything if I could. I didn't understand though why it was Ennard that was controlling my body, though it seemed he and the other animatronics didn't like Baby. They would call her devious, a manipulator, and would suggest "ejecting" her. My father would deny their request if Ennard brought it up, his response being she was necessary for his plans. I should've known my father would use me for something, whatever the hell this was for, but it wasn't like I could do anything. I was a slave to him, a puppet he could use for anything and I would have no say in. I wanted to die. I wanted to cry and do nothing else. Instead all I could do was let the madness in my pull me into oblivion and not return from.

"Afton."

The voices began to act wild, almost excited as I could see my father now through my own eyes. Even with being a prisoner in my own body I could still see with my own eyes, but I had no control over my movements, could not speak, or do anything else for that matter. All I could do was watch from the inside. 

"How goes the operations?" asked my father. "Everything is proceeding on schedule as requested and should be completed by the end of this week," spoke Ennard. "Very good. By my calculations our plans are proceeding accordingly and will meet the expected deadline," responded my father. "Then the next phase will commence afterwards?" asked Ennard. "Correct. You and the others with enact that part when I request," responded my father. "And what of Michael Afton?" asked Ennard. My father didn't responded for a moment, almost like Ennard's words had affected him in some way. 

"What of him?"

"Will we dispose of him when the next phase commences?" continued Ennard

"Dispose of him." The voices spoke louder and clearer again, excited at the sound of my doom. They themselves were wishing for demise, cheering it on. 

"Did I give you permission to settle matters involving him and his part in my plan?" asked my father staring down my body. "Of course not. I just don't understand how he still has a use in your vision," responded Ennard. "You will not be permitted to understand nor possess knowledge in terms of that information unless I otherwise grant it to you. Do you understand?" said my father. "Of course. I will pursue the subject no longer," responded Ennard apologizing. "Good. Though before you continue on with your work I would like to take a moment and talk to Michael. I know he can hear me after all," he responded.