Chapter 49: "You Won't Die"

Michael Afton's P.O.V

"The time is now. The future is set."

The voices were getting excited again, more so than usual. I had spent too much time with them, trapped in my own body and my will that wasn't my own currently. The voices were too much, being a prisoner in my own body, this nightmare I wished would end. I hated it. I hated my life. I didn't want to exist in this world anymore. I just wanted the pain to go away.

My body walked across the street to my car from exiting the underground location, ready to head home for tonight. That Ennard, who was the one controlling my body, had been entering some part of the pizzeria that was basically a kids bedroom and house with some weird nightmarish animatronics they were tinkering with. and fixing up the location for whatever reason. All the voices also muttered something about changing the future and The Creator, which I guess was referring to my father or someone else. I had no idea what they were talking about but it probably was just something they believed that my father having children and innocents killed would benefit this world. They were as twisted as my father. 

"We are free from our chains and they will only bind those who deny the future. We are the future."

The voices were overly excited, like something was going to happen. Suddenly my body felt weird and all my leftover senses I had left in my body were felt with immense pain, something I hadn't felt since I had become half machine. I felt like I going to die, the pain was insufferable. All I could do was grunt and groan in pain, wishing it would end already. All of a sudden I felt something eject out of my mouth like I was throwing up a car. Blood was on ground and I could feel some dripping from my mouth as well as I saw Ennard crawl into one of the gutters in front of me. I couldn't even process anything or even feel anything as I collapsed onto the ground, feeling like I had literally died inside. I couldn't hear anything, see, nothing. I wasn't sure if I was dying or if I even was died, but if so I was glad I could do so to escape the pain. I didn't want to live. Though as I could feel myself just drifting away from this world I heard a voice, a familiar one.

"You won't die."

It was Baby's. Was I still alive then? I didn't want to live though, I wanted to leave this body and world. Why was I hearing her words?

"You won't die."

Again, those words rang through my mind. I wasn't going to listen because I didn't want to live.

"You won't die."

I wanted to die. I wanted to. I had to.

"You won't die."

I couldn't live, there was no point.

"You won't die."

Then what about my father or Baby or his minions? Who would stop them? Only I knew the truth.

"You won't die."

Maybe I had to live to save everyone and stop my father. Who else would do so?

"I'm still here."

As if in a flash I felt everything return at once: My hearing, feeling, my soul. I was still alive. I wasn't dead. My insides still hurt to hell as I slowly got up from the ground and shifted over to my car. My head was foggy and dense, still trying to get up to functioning capacity as I could only start the car and drive already back to the house. I didn't even remember the drive there as I was still in pain from what had happened, and I found myself at the front door and opening it to walked inside. I stumbled even more across the room as I closed the door behind me, shifting slowly as the pain inside me refused to go away. Finally I stumbled onto the floor, just laying there as I really didn't want to get back up. I still hated this pain, being a pawn to my father but ending it all wouldn't end it and not for what my father had in store for his plans. "I see you've returned," said my father walking over to me, who I had noticed he was nearby to begin with. "Where... Where did... Ennard go?" I struggled to say. "Your role that he played has ended and now he will have other matters to attend. That is all you need to know. I'm sure his method of leaving your body was... uncomfortable but you'll wounds will heal in time," he responded. "Then... you... still have plans for... me... " I said as I tried the best to ignore the pain as I spoke. "Yes, you still have a part to play. My plan is nowhere near completion and will take years to accomplish if there are no delays to it. That is why you are still alive, and it is good to know you understand you cannot escape from my clutches. You are a necessity to this plan and ending your life would be futile," spoke my father. "You... knew?" I asked. "Yes. Ennard informed me of your feelings, I knew what your were thinking he shared your body. I also knew you wouldn't end your life and that you would return to me. However be warned I have precautions set in case the idea comes to mind again, so I advise doing so," he said. "Baby... where is... she?" I asked. "If you're referring to your sister, Elizabeth, she is apart of Ennard and the other animatronics that are now one. I know you loathe her for lying to you and being the reason Ennard took control of your body but if you intend on getting your hands on her it won't matter since she is far enough away for that to happen. Not like you'll remember her anyways," spoke my father. "What do you... mean?" I asked. "I suggest resting for now, your wounds aren't as fatal as you think so they'll heal in a couple of days. Our work will continue tomorrow so be ready," my father said as he walked away and down the hall. I wondered why the hell I heard Baby's voice and her telling me I wouldn't die? What did it mean? I can't believe that got be to keep going, after what she did to me. I hated Baby, that Ennard, my father for everything he has done to me. I hate all of them. I hate being a slave. I couldn't just die though, I have to be the one to stop my father. Who else could, the cops? Nobody had been able to solve that I murdered those children and they may never learn the truth. The parents may never find peace knowing the murderer will never be brought to justice, that being me. My soul was empty knowing I was the one who took their lives, even if my father is the one controlling me. I have done as much evil as my father has done and I want to die because of it. I can't though, not yet. I won't die until I get the chance to be free from my father's grip, wait for the perfect chance to escape or come up with a plan to kill him. That may also mean it could be a while before that chance comes, maybe a couple years. More children and innocents could be killed, but if it means saving more lives and stopping my father I might just have to go for it. I have no other choice. I'll kill my father and stop him for whatever the hell all of this is for, I swear on it. Then I can die in peace.