Chapter 62: "News"

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"Alright! One more time!" I instructed. Foxy did as she was asked, exiting the Shadow Dimension a moment later as I did the same. "Well done. You've improved on the abilities you've learnt. I think you might be ready," I said. "Are you sure? I mean, it's only been close to an hour since we've trained. Maybe I need more training," she said doubting herself. "Look. As long as you are able to enter the Resurrection State, you're all good. If you still want to improve your abilities afterwards that's fine. You're ready. And I'll be there to ensure you are able to finish your training," I said. "Alright. Ok then," she responded. "However, if we are going to finish your training I suggest we take a break first and gather everyone. They'll want to be there to see you finish just as much as I do," I stated. "Alright then," she responded as we made our way out of the garage. "Is Henry not back by now? He left as soon as we decided to continue training." "Yeah. He's still getting food for the wedding. I mean, I did ask for a lot of food and some drinks if I'm being honest. Spent part of my morning talking with him about it, remember?" I responded as I opened the door to the house and walked inside. "I hope you didn't ask for too much. We're asking him to spend his own money just for our wedding," said Foxy. "Actually no. He's using the debit card William left when I thought he died. And let's just say he left a lot of money for me to use," I responded as we walked towards the kitchen now. "It is safe to use? It was made by William after all. And why leave you with money in the first place?" she asked. "Duality scanned and checked everything. The card, the account, and everything else. No way for William to gain access to use, though there isn't much except possibly hacking the account to take back the money or find our location, which he already knows where Henry lives. As for giving me money to begin with, I don't know. To make it convincing he was dead? However it seems he has taken an interest in me from the very beginning, I mean my body was saved after I was destroyed. Or maybe I'm overthinking it. I don't know," I responded as we both entered the kitchen now. "How should I know? I haven't functioned long. I've had to learn stuff the old fashion way, at least in terms of us robots. Learn new things by actually learning them, and not having to know everything," spoke Helpy who seemed to be having a conversation as he turned to me and Foxy. "If you're gonna get after me for referring to me, you better know right now it was just to make a point! Don't go complaining about it!" "Already assuming what he's gonna say. How the hell does Henry stand you?" expressed Bon Bon on the couch. "Probably the same way we did when you were pissed all the time. Ignoring you," responded Helpy. "Or doing the same thing back. We did go down to his level often. Wasn't the best option," said Bonnie also sitting down at the couch. "I'd expect you guys to be improving the Resurrection Power and your abilities, though not that there is anything wrong with sitting around and talking. Not my place to tell you guys what you can and can't do," I responded. "Well, we were going to do that. Then we got distracted by the TV. By that I mean someone jackass over here that is getting after me because I don't know anything except the news on cable. Like I'm supposed to know that," answered Helpy. "Says the guy who's being a jackass about the question," responded Bon Bon. "What the hell happened with him I thought you got him to stop being an asshole!?" Helpy asked me. "Never said I fixed that entirely. Just the part where he hated me and coming to an understanding. Also, not sure anyone can do that," I responded. "Regardless of who's being asshole, or what that means-" tried to say Mangle. "It's called being a dick," said Helpy clarifying for her. "A dick?" asked Mangle. "Eh, it has more than one meaning," said Michael. "Both are a more vulgar way of saying someone is annoying or being rude," I said explaining the definition. "Right. Whatever. Point is we should go do what Freddy suggested and practice and improve our powers, we only have around six hours left until we depart," said Mangle. "Ah, fine. Arguing does get tiring," said Helpy getting ready to turn off the TV.