Chapter 19: "The Way I Am"

Mangle's P.O.V

"I specifically asked for soda! Either you didn't hear me or I wasn't clear enough!" complained Bon Bon. "Yeah I heard ya the first time! It's called we don't have soda asshole!" exclaimed Helpy annoyed at him already while walking over to the table he was on. "Told you somebody was going to complain about our lack of drinks." "Quiet down Helpy," said Henry still working on fixing my back. "Can't have an animatronic go to Target in the middle of the night for Sprite," said Helpy handing Bon Bon the glass of water. "Hmph!" grunted Bon Bon in frustration as he took the glass of water. I shook my head in disappointment from his attitude; this wasn't the first time I had to hear his antics and it had only been a day already. Nothing could compare this guy to Bonnie's complaining, which actually made me miss him being here. "Damn it's already one. You should probably take a break Henry, I can take it from here," offered Helpy. "Thank you for your consideration, but I'm fine," responded Henry still working on me. "Oh of course you're going to pull that shit! C'mon! You haven't gotten much sleep since we've worked on these two, especially Mangle, and you've taken little to no breaks. I know how important you feel for the both of them to be active on the team again, but you gotta take it easy every once in a while," Helpy said in another attempt. "You should listen to him. You've done enough work on me these past couple hours and straining yourself to have me fully functional shouldn't be a top priority own your own well-being," I said chiming in as well. "Yeah. What she said but in better words," said Helpy. "Alright. If you insist," said Henry walking away from me and putting his wrench on top of the tool box. "Eh. Not really insisting, but I'll take it," said Helpy shrugging. "Yeah, good luck working with your height disadvantage," said Bon Bon drinking his water he had in his hands. "Guess we're forgetting someone else that has that exact distinction in this room as well," responded Helpy. "Ha! Guess we're also forgetting I own a body about the height of everyone else, as long as the capability to pound your head into the ground," said Bon Bon. "Enough from the both of you," said Henry ending their feud. "Can't do that without being in the body itself. Now how about try doing that with the normal hands you were born with?" continued Helpy. "Helpy," said Henry. "Ok, that was my last one!" said Helpy finally. "Don't give me a reason to stay here," said Henry. "I won't start anything, ok? We got Mangle here and I'm sure she'll be able to prevent us from continuing. Right?" said Helpy turning to look at me. "Not like I have a choice," I responded turning to look at Henry. "I'll make sure they stay in line, though that should be more directed towards Bon Bon. He knows I don't need fists or violence to get him straighten up." Bon Bon gave me a glance of disapproval, almost to test my word on him at this moment. And now I was back to babysitting him again. 

"In any case I'll be back in half an hour. And I trust you'll make progress?" said Henry to Helpy. "As much progress as I'll be able to complete," responded Helpy. "Good to hear. I'll be back soon," said Henry walking to the door to enter in the house. "Hey! What about my new body I get to use?!" exclaimed Bon Bon at him. "You'll receive it when the time is right," he responded as he entered in the house. As soon as the door for the garage shut Bon Bon let out a loud and heavy sigh, as me and Helpy both turned to look at him. "Of course nothing about when I get my new body," muttered Bon Bon to himself. "Why would you receive it with the way you act all the time? Can't even bother to wait for a drink at that," said Helpy walking over to where I was now. "Well why give me a body and not tell me when the hell I'll be given it, huh?! Doesn't make sense, does it?!" exclaimed Bon Bon. "Give me a break already. Not even a minute in and you're throwing a fit," I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah, I feel bad for you by being stuck here and listening to his bickering all day, just as bad when you're fixing him yourself," added in Helpy, as he walked past me and towards the tool box. "Have Henry deliver me my fucking new body and I'll shut up! Can't stand not being able to run towards the pizzeria and smash Baby's legs as a lesson for breaking mine! Except this time I actually be the one to destroy the them easily when they're immobile," he responded. "Here he goes again. Can't stop inserting her in the conversation," muttered Helpy to himself, though not loud enough for Bon Bon to hear as he walked on over to me. "Maybe then she'll atone for her mistakes in hell when this is over, or if Springtrap even wakes up from his little fantasy he wants to live in," Bon Bon continued. "For once can you shut up about Michael's sister? Can't even have my audio sensors rest in peace," I said already tired from his complaining. "I won't until Baby is defeated and Bonnet is given the peace she deserves, especially when the others learn what they must do when we all finally confront William," responded Bon Bon. "Still making this all about Bonnet, huh? You think she can have peace with you always focused on this lifestyle?" asked Helpy. "You both don't realize it but this doesn't just involve Bonnet, it involves all of you," responded Bon Bon. "Still involves Bonnet though," added in Helpy. "This is why I don't need to tell you of my plans to people like you! Don't even bother to listen but to themselves!" exclaimed Bon Bon refusing the continue. "Stop being petty and tell us your explanation on how it involves all of us," I said attempting to have open up about his feelings again. "Tell this asshole to pipe down and maybe I'll consider it," said Bon Bon with both his arms crossed now as to show his continued refusal. "Says the asshole himself. I'm surprised he at least distinguished what one was," said Helpy. "Enough! Both of you!" I exclaimed at once. "I want no one at each others heads for one moment, got it?! I don't need Henry to deal with the both of you myself... Now! Please Bon Bon explain what we asked you to share." Bon Bon and Helpy both gave a each other a look, as Bon Bon snorted before looking away which left Helpy to shake his head. "Stuck here doing the hard work," he said as I gave him a glance at his comment, followed of a sigh with how the both of them were acting. I would've preferred to rest, rather than deal with what felt like children; times like these made me wish I could drop the position of being leader. Guess I had already done that with Bonnie taking my position, except I haven't bothered to leave the attitude behind. I was already meant to change because of Michael; habits do come around often in times like these.