Thank You

Welp. I finally did it. After, what like three or four years, Just a Robot 5 is finally done. Years of slacking off, honestly times not wanting to work on this book, and just doing adults thing like having a job or college, its finally done. I kinda knew this book would be done eventually, even with all the delays and me just fucking off and doing whatever, but I wasn't sure when. Now that it is, I don't know what to feel. On one hand I am happy it has come to an end, the feeling of finally finishing something you've worked on for so long if anyone knows what I'm talking about, and on the other hand it feels weird knowing I am done with this book and the series. It's like I wish I could so much more or wish I did things a little differently, basically improving the story and the previous one's. I don't know man. It's just weird. Regardless the book is done, a month of editing and spending so much time doing so and its finished completely. For those wondering, no there will be no more books in this series or any kind of spinoffs, if it wasn't obvious. This is and will be the last book. I always liked when FNAF UCN came out that it was pretty much supposed to be William Afton's hell and I felt that it would be the appropriate way to end this series for this book. There were a lot of things I took inspiration from for the story during the time I was writing this book like elements from other franchises, games, comics, shows, and other stuff, so I really was trying to say a lot of things about this story especially and have some messages I hoped people would take away. It's fine if nobody picked up on anything and just read the story and had a good time reading it, just kinda wanted to do both I guess. I mean I never intended the first Just a Robot to be more than just some shitty shipping story and become a personal interpretation of the Fnaf games and story, but I'm glad it did. Sure some of the first few books are kinda bad and cringy, especially Just a Robot 1 and 2, and there are things I would've done differently or change if I could. Regardless I am happy with the results. The books may have not been perfect and are flawed, but I'm still proud with the final product. And I have to thank everyone who read this series, whether that be once, or those who were there at the beginning and now at the end of it. Seriously it means something to know there are those that appreciate your work, no matter the quality or how many read these books. So thank you all, and especially to those who stuck around when I spent this long just finishing this book. Could've gotten it done sooner, but can't complain now. It's done and that's all that matters. For those who also don't know this is my final book on the platform as I planning on leaving for good. Kinda. If anyone really cares to know the reason and why this book took so long to make you can just check my messages page for an explanation, or whatever the hell you call it. If you don't care or can't be bothered to check the summary is I've moved on and don't have the time or motive to work on stories anymore. I won't be writing books anymore but I will still sorta be active on Wattpad every once in a while. So I am sorta leaving, in a way I guess. If anyone still comments on my stories or has questions about this series or other books, or whatever the hell, I'll do my best to respond back when I can. However it may take some time if I do respond due to college and whatever else that may prevent me from responding back immediately, at least most of the time. Anyways, I guess that's it. Again thank you everyone for reading my books and for everything it has brought me in whatever way possible. Until all find true happiness.