Your Beautiful.

(A/N: Credits to a person on tiktok who made a tiktok sound similar to this)

One Day, There was a couple at the park. They were both sitting on a bench talking. Then suddenly something came to Applejack's mind, She felt like she needed to ask these questions to Rainbow Dash. So, she did so.

Applejack: "Rainbow, Can I ask you some questions?"

Rainbow Dash: "Of course, Anything." She said.

Applejack: "Do you think I'm pretty?" She asked, Rainbow shook her head.

Rainbow Dash: "No." Rainbow answered, Applejack was confused but kept going.

Applejack: "Will you be there for me through some of my problems?" She asked. Then again, Rainbow still shook her head. Applejack frowned.

Applejack: "Do you want me to be your girlfriend?"

Rainbow Dash: "Nope." Rainbow said. Applejack was hurt, tears formed in her eyes.

Applejack: "Well...Do you even like me?" Applejack asked, Rainbow shook her head again. Then Applejack started crying. She was about to get up and leave until Rainbow Dash gently grabbed her arm.

Rainbow Dash: "You didn't let me finish, AJ." Rainbow said, Applejack looked down at the floor. Rainbow sighed. 

Rainbow Dash: "Sit." She said, Applejack did what she was told. Rainbow wrapped her arms around her.

Rainbow Dash: "I don't think your pretty, Your Beautiful. So beautiful, Your laugh, Your smile, your voice. Everything about you is beautiful. your Beautiful inside and out." Rainbow Dash said, Applejack smiled a little.

Rainbow Dash: "And I won't be there for you through some of your problems. I'll be there through all of your problems. I'll be there for you through thick and thin. Your never going through anything alone, Because I will always be there for you. No matter what." Rainbow placed both of her hands on Applejack's cheeks and wiped her tears away.

Rainbow Dash: "And I don't want you to be my girlfriend. I need you to be my girlfriend. I honestly don't what I would do or where I would be without you. Your the reason why I'm still breathing. For Celestia sake I can't get you out of my head." Rainbow told her, Applejack giggled.

Rainbow Dash: "And I don't like you....I love you. More than anything, You mean the world to me. I love you for who you are, Remember that." She said, Then she hugged her girlfriend tightly. Applejack hugged her back just as tight.

Applejack: "I love you Rainbow."

Rainbow Dash: "I love you more, Applejack."

There you have it! My first oneshot! Yeah I know it's short but most of them will be. But their will be long ones, Just letting you know that. Remember if you have any ideas, just comment! Let me know what you think! :)