Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2

So guys, Here's Part 2! This was requested by @Super_flexible @appledash_religion @skittleshirh and @Applesandrainbows123 . Hope you enjoy it!

2 weeks had past. Applejack was allowed to go home now. Well Actually...She went with Rainbow to her house. Since well...She didn't remember her other family members besides her parents. Her siblings and grandma heard the news, Her Grandma said it was okay for her to stay with Rainbow. Right now Rainbow And Applejack were watching Tv. Rainbow had just noticed that Applejack fell asleep on her shoulder. She smiled. She stroked her hair softly and thinking at the same time. She was thinking about what Applejack said to her while she was in the hospital, It felt kinda...Weird to her to the point that it had her thinking a lot. Did she really have a crush on her? Rainbow doubt that she did, But little did she know...Applejack felt the same way. To much thinking made Rainbow fall asleep. She fell asleep on Applejack's had while Applejack was sleeping on her shoulder.

A few hours later, Rainbow had woke up. Applejack was still asleep on her shoulder, snoring lightly. Rainbow giggled lightly, Rainbow carefully took AJ's head off of her shoulder and made her lay down on her bed. She put her under the covers and soon, She had woke up.

Applejack: "Hm..Rainbow what-"

Rainbow Dash: "Shh..It's okay, Nothing happened. Just lay down and go back to sleep." Rainbow whispered softly, Applejack slowly nodded and went back to sleep. Rainbow smiled. Rainbow went downstairs to go get some water. After that, She went back upstairs to her room. When she went inside she froze, she could've sworn that she heard crying. She went up to her bed and gently shook Applejack. 

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Rainbow asked in a concerned tone, Applejack looked up with tears running down her face. Then she started crying again. Rainbow sat down on her bed and rubbed her back for comfort. 

Rainbow Dash: "Shh...It's okay, Applejack. What's wrong?" Rainbow asked. Applejack looked up at Rainbow and wiped her tears away.

Applejack: "Uh..I-...I had a nightmare..." She said, sounding terrified.

Rainbow Dash: "Aww, What happened?"

Applejack: I-I had a dream about....My parents.." Applejack answered, She mumbled at the last part of he sentence. Rainbow however just remembered she had an concussion, She was now worried sick. Did she forget about her parents death? Or Did she forget what happened? Or was it both..

Rainbow Dash: "What about them? What happened?" She asked concerned.

Applejack: "Um...Me, My mom, My dad, And My brother got into a car accident. Me and my brother survived...And...Our parents didn't.." She answered, She covered her face with her hands and started crying. 

Rainbow Dash: "Aw, AJ...Come here." Rainbow told her, Rainbow picked her up and placed her on her lap and held her close while she crying. She was softly stroking her hair.

Rainbow Dash: "Shh...It's okay. Calm down, It's gonna be just fine." Rainbow comforted her. 

Applejack: "Rainbow...D-Did my parents actually.....Y-You know-"

Rainbow Dash: "Yes. I'm sorry to say that but...They did." She answered, That made Applejack start crying even more. 

Rainbow Dash: "AJ..That happened years ago. But you have a right to be upset. But just know you still have me and...The others. The people that you don't remember, But will remember soon." Rainbow told her, She wiped Applejack's tears away.

Rainbow Dash: "You're safe with me, And thank god that you survived that car crash. And true, I met you on accident. But I thank god everyday that I did." Rainbow was gonna regret doing this but did for the sake of Applejack. Rainbow kissed her on the forehead.