You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]

It's a Beautiful Sunny Day in Canterlot. Summer was here, Birds were singing, Kids were playing outside, Everybody was enjoying today. Especially Twilight. You see, Twilight invited Rainbow Dash to her house for a sleepover, she had lots of things for them to do. Twilight in content whilst reading her book. 

"Twilight, Someone texted you." She heard Spike say. Twilight took her eyes off of her book and smiled at Spike.

"Oh okay, Thanks for telling me Spike." She said as she got up, She went towards her phone and turned it on. She got a text from Applejack saying she was on her way. Her eyes widened, She went to her calendar to see what today was. 

June 20th.

"Wait.." Twilight whispered to herself. Then she turned to Spike, "Spike, What day did I invite Rainbow over?" Twilight asked.

"June 20th?" Spike said in a questioning tone. 

"Okay, And what day did I invite Applejack?" Twilight asked, slightly panicking. 

"Um..June 20th." Spike said. Twilight suddenly realized what she just did. She gasped.

"Oh no.." She whispered, "Oh no Oh no Oh no!!" Twilight panicked. 

"What's wrong Twilight?" Spike asked.

"What's wrong?! SPIKE! I invited Applejack AND Rainbow Dash on the same day!" Twilight yelled. Spike raised an eyebrow.

"And your point is?" Spike asked, Not getting why Twilight is panicking over this. 

"Applejack and Rainbow Dash Hate each other!" Twilight exclaimed. Spike's eyes widened in disbelief, This was unbelievable.

"What do you mean? Aren't they best friends?" Spike asked. 

"No Spike. Those two can't stand each other." Twilight said, saying 'stand each other' in a more serious tone. 

"But..Why? What happened?" Spike asked. 

"That's the thing Spike...I don't know." Twilight said. She suddenly heard her doorbell. Whilst still panicking inside, She went to the door and opened it revealing a Rainbow haired girl. 

"Hey Twilight!" Rainbow said with a smile, Twilight smiled nervously and laughed awkwardly. 

"H-Hi." Twilight said. Rainbow sensed that something was wrong immediately.

"Twilight? Is everything okay?" Rainbow asked with an eyebrow raised. 

"Uh..Y-Yes! I'm totally fine!" Twilight lied. Spike gave her a look that said 'seriously'. 

"Um..You can come in now." Twilight said. Rainbow smiled and went inside Twilight's house. 

"You can put your stuff in my room." Twilight suggested. Rainbow nodded, Then she went upstairs. 

"Spike! This is an terrible!! What are we gonna do!?" Twilight panicked. 

"Um..Do I look like I know what to do to you?" Spike said. Twilight face palmed.

"Ughh!" 

"Twilight. Maybe when Applejack gets here, You could tell her that Rainbow is-"

"Great idea Spike! Thanks!" Twilight said with a smile. Spike smiled slightly.

"Um..You're Welcome." Spike said. Then the doorbell rung again. Twilight went to go answer the door, It was Applejack.

"Howdy Twilight!"

"Hey Applejack!" Twilight greeted with a smile. 

"Um..Spike. Can you go distract Rainbow for me?" Twilight whispered.