Two Video Gamers [PART 2]

I went inside the house and immediately jumped on the couch, not even bothered to change out of my clothes or start on my homework. School was exhausting. I had a math test today and guess what, it mentally abused me. I had to do too much thinking. Yes, I did study. But still, math is tedious in general. Including the teacher. But at the end of the day, I got 85 on the test. Which is good. 

   Then something hit me. I had just realized that Applejack wanted to play the game with me after school. She gets out at the same time I do. I quickly got up and went upstairs to change out of my clothes, then I did my math homework and my reading homework. No, I didn't rush. Twilight would kill me if she found out I did. Even if she wouldn't do such a thing, I still wouldn't rush. I may be a gamer, but I'm pretty smart.

   It took me some time to do my math homework, but I eventually got it done. Just in time too. I got up from my chair and stretched before taking my phone off my nightstand and going downstairs to set my game up. Scootaloo had made herself something to eat. Yes, she made something easy. When I finished turning on my game, I called Applejack. I'm surprised it only took her like 5 seconds to answer the phone.

"Hey Dash," Applejack greeted me with a smile. I smiled back at her. To be honest, I really liked the new nickname she gave me.

"Hi Applejack. Nice nickname by the way," I said with a slight smirk. Applejack blushed, making her cheeks light pink. She giggled a little afterwards. 

"Well, I didn't want to keep saying "Rainbow Dash." So I just thought of a nickname I could call you. There's a lot of nicknames I can create with your name. But I like Dash better," Applejack explained. 

"Yeah. My name is pretty long," I said. "Speaking of nicknames, what could I call you?" I asked. Applejack thought for a moment. It didn't take her that long to come out of her thoughts. You must could make lots of nicknames with her name too.

"Well, I mostly go by AJ. That's really the only nickname I have for my name," Applejack answered. 

"Really? I don't think so," I said, smiling. "You have Apples, Jackie, Jack-"

"Don't ever call me Jack!" Applejack yelled all of a sudden. I jumped slightly. Wasn't expecting that to be honest.

"Okay okay calm down. I wasn't gonna call you Jack." 

"Good," Applejack said. 

"I was gonna call you Apples. Since you do like Apples. I could call you AJ as well," I said with a gentle smile. Applejack smiled at me and nodded.

"Okay. That'll work," She said. "That means I can call you RD also." Applejack said. 

   I nodded, "Yup." I said. It went silent for a moment. I looked up at the tv and instantly realized that we were supposed to be playing the game. Turns out, we both forgot. But I didn't mind though, I enjoy talking to AJ. 

"So, You ready to play?" I asked. Applejack's eyes widened. 

"Oh! That's what I told you to call me for," Applejack said in realization. "Sorry, I forgot." 

"It's all good AJ. I forgot too," I replied. 

   Applejack giggled, "Alright. Let's play the game now."

✰✰✰

   Me and Applejack were playing with each other for only 2 hours. After those two hours, we decided to stop playing and have an interesting conversation.

   She was a fun person to talk to. I know I said that already but it's true. I felt like we were getting closer and closer. Heck, we even planned on having a sleepover this weekend. Applejack also had a little sister. I told her she could bring her over so Scootaloo would have someone to play with. I wonder what Soarin and Blaze would say when they find out that me and her planned a sleepover together.  I chuckled, I remember when Blaze said that Soarin had a girlfriend.