Stolen Love [PART 6]

It's been a week since that...Incident with Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Applejack and her friends were at Sugarcube corner. Applejack really missed Rainbow but in Applejack's perspective, It didn't seem like Rainbow missed her. Ever since their argument, Rainbow had been talking to Fluttershy even more. She never paid any attention to her. Although they are no longer friends, it still made her upset. Her friends had noticed, With the exception of Fluttershy and Rainbow. But never questioned it, Yet. Applejack just felt like crying, So she just decided to just leave.

Applejack: "Girls, I'm gonna leave now. I'll see you guys later." Applejack said, Without hesitating she got up and left. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Wait, But why-" Before sunset could finish her sentence, She was already gone. Fluttershy and Rainbow then noticed, Rainbow just shook her head and sighed. She wasn't gonna say anything, She didn't have time for another argument. But little did she know...Everything that happened last week was all gonna come back to her sooner or later.

Pinkie Pie: "So...You dead yet?" 

FS, SS, TS, and R: "PINKIE PIE!" Pinkie's friends shouted. 

Pinkie Pie: "What? She always said she couldn't live without her and they're not friends anymore. That's why I asked." Pinkie exclaimed, Twilight shook her head.

Twilight: "I know but there was no reason for you to ask that." Twilight said, Pinkie sighed.

Pinkie Pie: "Sorry...But I didn't mean it like that though! I was just asking because Like I said, she said she couldn't live without her. Kinda meant to be a joke but not really." Pinkie said, Fluttershy gave Pinkie a small smile.

Fluttershy: "It's Okay Pinkie, I know what you mean." Fluttershy said. Rarity suddenly grinned. 

Twilight: "Rarity...What's the purpose of your face..?" Twilight asked.

Rarity: "I think I might have an idea to get Applejack to open up.." Rarity said, Everyone raised an eyebrow. 

Sunset Shimmer: "What do you mean?"

Rarity: "I mean, When we ask her if she's fine she 'claims' she's fine but she's not. And I have some evidence that may help her confess." Rarity said.

Twilight: "And how exactly are you gonna do that Rarity?" Twilight asked.

Rarity: "My Shadow Spades Book.."

A/N: Just a little note, I'm not sure what Her Shadow spades book really is so i'm gonna try to make it make sense the best I can.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Rarity was walking to Applejack's house, She was gonna make Applejack open up. She was determined to, She needed to see what was really going on with her friend. Once she reached her house, She knocked on the door. The door was answered by Granny Smith.

Granny Smith: "Why Hello Rarity, What brings you here?" 

Rarity: "Oh,  Just here to check on Applejack. Is she here?" Rarity asked, Granny nodded.

Granny Smith: "She's in her room." Granny said, Rarity nodded. Rarity thanked granny Smith and went to Applejack's bedroom. 

Rarity: "Let's just see how this goes.." Rarity whispered to herself, She slowly opened Applejack's door. Applejack wasn't really doing anything, She was just watching tv. Rarity then witnessed that she's been crying. Just then, She knew for sure that something was up. 

Rarity: "Applejack." Rarity said in a serious tone, Applejack slightly jumped. Her eyes widened in shock.

Applejack: "R-Rarity..What are you doing here?" Applejack asked in shock. Rarity sighed, She walked up to Applejack and sat next to her on the bed. Then grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.