Love Lessons.

Remember, Having feelings for a specific person is rare. Never hold your feelings in for too long, It's best to just get it off your chest, Holding them will make it worst. Sometimes, We're lucky enough to find a person who will stick by our side and love us even when we think we don't deserve it. Love is seeing the world in ways you didn't see it before. When there is love, There is life. 

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

"I WON!" 

Rainbow Dash and Applejack had just finished a race. And of course, Rainbow won the race. Applejack chuckled and smirked. 

"Yeah Yeah I know, You did good though. But next time, I'll make sure I win." Applejack said. 

"We'll see about that." Rainbow said with a smirk. 

"Great job guys! And Applejack you get an A for effort." Pinkie grinned. 

"Well, At least I showed effort." Applejack said as she licked her tongue out at her best friend. Rainbow chuckled.

"Yeah right. I still won though." Rainbow said confidently. 

"Says the person who ran into the wall this morning." Applejack said with a slight laugh in her voice. 

"I was half sleep okay!?" Rainbow laughed.

"Says the person who's hiding a secret from Dash." Pinkie said. Then she winked at Rainbow Dash. Rainbow's eyes widened, Then her eyes landed on Applejack.

"So you're hiding a secret from me?" Rainbow asked with a laugh. Applejack's eyes widened and she shook her head. 

"N-No! W-Why would I?" Applejack stuttered.

"You are hiding something from me," Rainbow said. "And just for that, I have no choice but to do this." Rainbow smirked. She got on top of Applejack and started tickling her. Applejack laughed out loud while Pinkie on the other hand, Was watching them with a grin on her face.

"Well looks like I'm interrupting you guys moment! I'll just leave and come back later!" Pinkie yelled over the Applejack who was laughing loudly. Then she skipped away, Pinkie was no longer to be seen. Rainbow stopped tickling Applejack. Applejack was now catching her breath, Her face was red. For some reason, Rainbow had gotten worried.

"AJ? Your face is red, Are you okay?" Rainbow asked worriedly. Applejack chuckled.

"It's fine RD. It just happens when I laugh to hard, Nothing new." Applejack smiled. Rainbow sighed in relief. 

"I had no idea why I was that worried though."

"Oh? Why were you worried? Hmm?" Applejack snickered. Rainbow blushed whilst her eyes were wide. 

"I-I..I don't know! I just..was." Rainbow stuttered. Applejack laughed softly. For some reason, Rainbow felt a weird feeling in her stomach. 

"It's alright Dash," Applejack smiled. "I was just teasing ya." Applejack said. Rainbow chuckled. Then she smirked.

"So..About that secret your hiding from me." Rainbow said. 

"I-I'm not hiding anything from you! I-I swear!" Applejack stuttered. 

"Don't make me tickle you again." Rainbow threatened. Applejack's eyes widened. 

"No! Please no! Anything but that!"

"Then tell me your secret." Rainbow said as she tickled Applejack's neck softly. Applejack giggled.

"St-Stop! I'm not hiding anything from you! I-I swear!" Applejack giggled. Rainbow stopped tickling Applejack and smiled softly.