Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?

It was a Beautiful Sunny Day in the year of 2010. Rainbow was outside with her Parents and her Two Cousins. She has her skateboard in her hand with a grin on her face, Ready to ride it. Her parents looked at her and smiled.

Windy Whistles: "Now Rainbow, Make sure you stay on the sidewalk. And don't go to far either, Stay where we could see you." 

Passion: "Yea! If you do, You get grounded and no more skateboard." Rainbow's little cousin said with a cute grin and a cute giggle, Rainbow laughed.

Rainbow Dash: "Okay, I won't be bad." Rainbow said.Rainbow got her skateboard and got on the sidewalk by her house. But before she went to ride her skateboard, Someone caught her eye. She seen a girl with blonde hair and two braids with Two red ribbons at the end, She also had green eyes and it looked like she had freckles. Rainbow then blushed. She wasn't gonna lie, That girl was cute. She went back to her frontyard where her parents and cousins were, Then she went up to her parents.

Rainbow Dash: "Mommy." 

Windy Whistles: "Yes Dashie?" Rainbow took another glance at the girl across from her, She smiled. 

Rainbow Dash: "She's Cute." Rainbow said, She didn't point or anything. So Windy didn't know who she was talking about.

Windy Whistles: "Who?" She asked.

Rainbow Dash: "The girl with the freckles, She's across from us." Rainbow said with a grin. 

Bow hothoof: "Rainbow. What did I tell you about-"

Windy Whistles: "Relax Bow. She's just a kid, I'm sure it was just a friendly compliment." Windy reassured. 

Twinkle Glow: "It don't look like it, Sounds like she loves her as a girlfriend." Twinkle glow said with a smirk. 

Bow hothoof: "Well, Rainbow isn't allowed to date anybody until she's 50."

Rainbow Dash: "What? 50? But that's soo long!" Rainbow whined. 

Windy Whistles: "Rainbow, Don't listen to your father. He's just overreacting. Go on and ride your skateboard." Windy said with a smile, Rainbow grinned.

Rainbow Dash: "Okay Mommy!" Rainbow ran on the sidewalk and glanced at the blonde haired girl again. She was smelling a flower. This time, She actually noticed Rainbow Dash. She smiled at her, Rainbow smiled back. Then she heard the blonde haired girl giggle. Rainbow got on her skateboard and started riding it, She stayed where her parents could see her. 

Rainbow Dash: "Yay! This is fun!" She said joyfully. 

Twinkle Glow: "Rainbow! Watch where your going!" Her cousin yelled, Rainbow looked in front of her. She lost control which made her fall. Her parents, Her cousin and the girl with the two braids ran up to her and looked down at her. 

Windy Whistles: "Rainbow? Are you okay?" Windy asked worriedly. 

Rainbow Dash: "I'm Okay!" She answered. She realized that she was in a pile of yellow flowers. She sat up and gazed at the flowers. Then she seen the girl across from her with a concerned look on her face. Rainbow grabbed a flower from the ground and gave it to her with a cute smile. Applejack scratched the back of her neck and blushed. She took the flower and looked at it, It was a buttercup. 

"Thank you." She said with a cute smile. She helped Rainbow back on her feet.

Rainbow Dash: "You're Welcome!" She said, Then she kissed her on the cheek. Applejack was now flustered. 

Twinkle Glow: "Aww!" Twinkle Glow said, Passion didn't say anything. She's not much of a talker, She's only one. She just stared blankly at the two, While the parents were just shocked. But they had to admit it, It was cute.

"What's your name?" 

Rainbow Dash: "Rainbow Dash, What's your name?" 

"I'm Applejack." She replied.

Rainbow Dash: "That's a cute name." Rainbow said, Applejack smiled and blushed. 

Applejack: "T-Thank you."

Rainbow Dash: "Welcome!" 

Bow hothoof: "Rainbow..I'm watching you." Rainbow giggled.

Rainbow Dash: "Dad, All I did was kiss her on the cheek." Rainbow said innocently. 

Bow hothoof: "Yeah. But it better be a friend kiss." Bow said as his eyes squinted, Rainbow giggled.

Rainbow Dash: "Okay Dad." Rainbow said with a wink, Rainbow gave Applejack a side hug.

Rainbow Dash: "I think I gained a new friend." She said with a grin

Applejack: "Yay!" Applejack cheered.

Applejack: "Can I try and ride your skateboard?" Applejack asked, Rainbow nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "Yes, Of course!" She said. Applejack grabbed Rainbow hand. They both made their way to Rainbow's Skateboard. Rainbow taught her how to ride a Skateboard. 

Bow hothoof: "Well, At least they're just friends." Bow said, Windy then smirked.

Windy Whistles: "We'll see about that." 

Hope you guys liked this little oneshot! It was just an idea that came to mind when I watched a movie, But comment your thoughts on it! :)