The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]

Applejack had often went to Rainbow's house after school, Just to check on her, Give her some water if she needed it. Sometimes she'd give her medicine but most of the time it was already taken care of by Windy Whistles. But other than that, She was there just to spend some time with her so that she wouldn't be alone. But she had started to feel weird when she's around Rainbow. She didn't know what it was but it was bothering her. But as for the others, They were able to check on her too, But they just checked on her through the phone.

Right now, Applejack just got finished getting Rainbow some medicine. Which should kick in in about 5 - 10 minutes. It also should make her fall asleep soon.

Rainbow Dash: "AJ, You really don't have to do this. I don't want you to get sick." Rainbow said, She did appreciate the fact that she was taking care of her. But she couldn't have Applejack get sick because of her.

Applejack: "Rainbow I'm gonna be fine. Quit Worrying."

Rainbow Dash: "How can I not worry? I'll get you sick. You'll be in the same condition I am and I don't want that." Rainbow said in a worried tone, Applejack sighed.

Applejack: "Rainbow, I already told you this. I don't care if I get sick. Don't you even think about that if it worries you so much,"

Rainbow Dash: "But it just stresses me out, I don't want you to get sick. If that happens, I'll be even more stressed out to the point that.....I-I don't know!" Rainbow panicked, Applejack shook her head and chuckled.

Applejack: "Calm Down Sugarcube, You're just tired. Go to sleep." Applejack reassured.

Rainbow Dash: "I just don't want you to get sick because of me AJ." Rainbow whispered.

Applejack: "Rainbow shut up, That's enough talking about that. Go to sleep. I'm not playing." Applejack said sincerely.

Rainbow Dash: "Can I at least just change the subject..?" She said, She still spoke in a whisper.

Applejack: "Fine, Go ahead." It was silent until Rainbow let out a yawn.

Rainbow Dash: "AJ...What would it be like to see an Apple Fly?" Rainbow whispered, Applejack's eyes widened at her random question.

Applejack: "Uh...Huh?"

Rainbow Dash: "Well I mean...Maybe a pig could fly instead..Or maybe an Orange..?" Applejack's eyes narrowed, She didn't like how she said the word "Oranges".

Applejack: "We don't talk about oranges!" She yelled quietly, Rainbow laughed tiredly.

Rainbow Dash: "I Know." Rainbow whispered as her eyes were closed. It wasn't long until she heard a snore from Rainbow Dash. She was asleep. Applejack smiled. She got up from the chair she was sitting in and kissed her on the forehead, It took her a couple of seconds for her to aware of what she just did. Her eyes widened when she realized it. Then she heard a cute giggle come from Rainbow. She smiled, But was it possible that she had feelings for her?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Monday rolled around, Applejack was in school getting ready for her first class with her friends. Applejack honestly wasn't in the mood to go to school today. It had also been a week in a half since Rainbow had a fever, But it isn't as bad as it was before. She's slowly feeling better; Which is good. But she still can't go to school until the fever is completely gone.

Pinkie Pie: "I'm glad Rainbow is feeling better! I can't wait for her to come back to school, Well she's lucky she don't have to go to school today. BECAUSE WE HAVE A EXAM IN MATH CLASS!!" Pinkie said, Then she sobbed. Twilight rolled her eyes.

Twilight: "Pinkie, Calm down. Exams aren't that bad. They're just tests." (A/N: Honestly, I don't know if test and exam are the same thing. Because I don't call them that in school. But if it's the same, Then I take those every now and then and I hate them.) Twilight said.

Pinkie Pie: "JUST A TEST!!? EXAMS ARE THE WORST!! I HATE THOSE!!!" Pinkie shouted. Twilight face palmed.

Twilight: "Anyway guys, We should be going to class now." Twilight said, Everyone nodded.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was the end of the day, Applejack was walking to Rainbow's house; As usual. For some reason she felt hot. It was literally in the middle of fall. She touched her forehead, Her forehead was hot. She didn't know why. She didn't feel sick or anything so she just put that to the side. By the time she was finished thinking, She was at Rainbow's house. She did she same thing she did ever since Rainbow had gotten sick. Made sure she was okay, Gave her some water and just talked to her for a little bit.

Applejack: "So how are you feeling now?" Applejack asked, Rainbow smiled.

Rainbow Dash: "I'm feeling alright, Not so tired like usual. I actually feel like I have enough energy to go back to school. But I'm still coughing though.." She exclaimed, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Alright, Glad you-" Applejack was cut off by a sneeze; It was her sneeze. Rainbow had heard it and gasped quietly.

Rainbow Dash: "AJ..?"

To be continued...

So yeah, That's part 3! Yeah, I know she got sick too soon. Sorry about that! She's not gonna realize that she's sick until about 2 or 3 more parts, I'm doing that so it won't be so short. Hope you enjoyed it! :)