Love Is A Gift.

"Oh Come On, Applejack! It'll be fun!" Rarity exclaimed, Applejack shook her head. There was no way she was stepping into that door.

Applejack: "But I don't want to!" Applejack shouted.

Fluttershy: "Please Applejack? I'm Sure It won't be that bad. They're probably not even here."

Applejack: "Non Sense, Fluttershy! They even said it theirself that they were gonna be here! I'm not stepping into this door and that's final!" Applejack yelled, Rarity sighed.

Rarity: "Come on, Applejack. Just for us? Please?" Rarity begged, Applejack looked at her friends. She knew deep inside that they'd be devastated. She didn't want her friends to feel that way. She sighed.

Applejack: "Okay...Just for you guys." Applejack said with a small and soft smile. Her friends smiled.

FS and R: "Yay!" They both said at the same time, Applejack giggled lightly. They all stepped inside, It was decorated really well. And of course, The one and only Pinkie Pie planned this and invited everybody. Applejack was impressed, But was nervous. You see, They're two girls that are bullying her at school. They teased her, called her names, Beat her up so much it gave her bruises. But luckily they weren't visible. They also teased her for being short, Yup, She was short. She was about 4'8. That's why she hated being short, It will only cause her to get teased by other people just for being short, And they just wanted to make her feel left out because they were tall theirself. 

Rarity: "Should we go get a drink, girls?" Rarity asked, Fluttershy and Applejack nodded. The girls went to go get a drink, They all got fruit punch. Then they sat down at a table of three. They talked, laughed, etc. 

Fluttershy: "This is nice." Fluttershy said with a soft smile and in a soft tone. Applejack and Rartiy nodded in agreement.

Rarity: "It really is Darling, A better way to get some time away from Sweetie Belle. I love her very much but she's a pain. Speaking of Sweetie Belle, I wonder how the cutie mark crusaders are doing." Rarity said. Fluttershy and Applejack giggled. The three teens got up and put their drinks in the trash. As Applejack was walking, She had slipped on something that was on the ground, It was something that was liquid. But before she fell, Some arms caught her. They were wrapped around her waist tightly. She wondered; Who could it be? She was able to turn around, She couldn't believe her eyes. She seen a Multicolored haired girl with a yellow gown, Magenta Eyes and Baby blue skin. Applejack was stunned, She was...Well...Amazing. But the smile was the thing that really got her. The Rainbow haired girl chuckled.

"Hey, You Alright?" She asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah, I'm okay....Thanks." She said with a small smile. 

"You're Welcome, What's your name?" The Blue skined teen asked, Applejack blushed and rubbed the back of her neck in nervousness. 

Applejack: "I'm Applejack." She replied, The teen in front of her smiled. 

Rainbow Dash: "That's a nice name, I'm Rainbow Dash." She said, Applejack thought her name was pretty. It suited her.

Applejack: "T-Thanks...Yours is nice too." 

Rainbow Dash: "Thank you."

Applejack: "You're Welcome." It went silent for a bit, Rainbow felt butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't help it but think Applejack was beautiful. She was so attractive, Especially Her eyes. Her eyes was gonna be the end of her. 'Jesus, How could a human be so beautiful' she thought.

Rainbow Dash: "Well, I'll see you later Okay?" Rainbow said, Applejack nodded and they both parted ways. Applejack went back to where her friends were, She found them both smirking at her.