Last Day Of School.

A/N: Hey ya'll! Since I'm on summer break, I'm gonna be doing summer one shots! I meant to make this on my last day of school but I forgot. But hope you enjoy this oneshot! :D

"SCHOOL IS OUT!"

School was out for the Canterlot students. The 7 friends walked outside of the school with smiles on their faces. Well, Pinkie had a big smile on her face. 

Pinkie Pie: "YAY! SCHOOLS OUT!!" Pinkie cheered, Twilight chuckled.

Twilight: "Well I won't lie, I'm kinda glad school is out." Twilight admitted, Everyone's eyes widened. 

Applejack: "Twilight? Are you okay?" Applejack asked. Twilight raised a eyebrow and gave Applejack a confused look. 

Twilight: "Yes..?" Twilight said questioningly. Applejack laughed.

Pinkie Pie: "You sure Twily? I thought you loved school, I also thought you'd miss it." Pinkie snickered. 

Twilight: "Ugh! Look, Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't be glad school is out! Well I do miss school but at the same time I'm glad school is out!" Twilight exclaimed. Applejack and Pinkie laughed. Applejack's laugh gave Rainbow butterflies, She couldn't help it but blush. Yes, Rainbow Dash has a crush on Applejack. And has for 3 whole years. Sunset looked at Rainbow and smirked. Rainbow was now blushing uncontrollably. 

Pinkie Pie: "Soo..SHOULD WE HAVE A SLEEPOVER?!" Pinkie asked. More like shouted. 

Rarity: "Sure darling, I'll come."

FS, SS, TS and AJ: "Me too." All eyes were now on Rainbow Dash, Applejack gave Rainbow a soft smile. Rainbow blushed and looked away. 

Rainbow Dash: "Uh..Y-Yes. I-I'll go." Rainbow said. Applejack grinned, She may be happy on the outside but in the inside, She felt like she was gonna explode. Applejack also had a crush on Rainbow. 

Pinkie Pie: "Alright! Come to my house at 4:00!" Pinkie exclaimed. Then she skipped away.

Twilight: "Well, I guess I'll see you guys later." Twilight said. 

RD, AJ, R, SS and FS: "See ya Twilight." 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rainbow Dash was about finished getting ready for the sleepover. She packed some pajamas, A water bottle, some clothes for the next day, A sleeping bag, etc. It was now 3:50 and Pinkie's house was 10 minutes away. So she should be at Pinkie's house by 4:00 sharp. She grabbed her bag, her phone, Then her car keys and left out of the house. She had already texted her mom that she was going to Pinkie's house. 

When she arrived to Pinkie's house, She turned the car off and got out of her car along with her bag, her phone and her keys. She knocked on the door. The door was answered by a Hot pink haired girl with light pink skin and blue eyes. 

Pinkie Pie: "Hi Dashie! Glad you could make it, You're actually early! Come inside!" Pinkie said in her same energetic voice. Rainbow chuckled at the thought of Pinkie being so energetic all the time. 

Pinkie Pie: "Hehe! Oh Dashieee~ Applejack is here!" Pinkie said as she looked into the peephole on her front door. Rainbow's eyes widened and her cheeks had turned Pink. Pinkie opened the door. 

Pinkie Pie: "Hey Applejack~!" Pinkie singed. She whispered something in Applejack's ear, Rainbow didn't hear what exactly she was saying though. But whatever Pinkie said made Applejack blushed. Why was she blushing?

Applejack: "Hey Dash." Applejack said with a smile, Rainbow smiled back.

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Applejack." Rainbow said. Applejack sat on the couch next to Rainbow, Waiting for the others to come.