Her Voice.

Her Voice. The only thing she has insecurities about. She would always say how her voice was the worst sound she ever heard, I don't think it's true. This one right here was something special, Her smile gets me everytime. I get nervous when she smiles at me, I could never help it but blush. Her laugh is so cute, I could listen to it all day. She laughs so hard when I tell her a joke, Sometimes tears may come to her eyes. She's actually funny herself, She loves to see everyone laugh and smile. When she makes coffee, She always puts sugar in it. She says "Coffee tastes sweet as sugar" . She loves the color red, She says the color red makes her smile. I love seeing her smile, It makes me wanna smile too. Her green eyes matches the color of the grass in the spring time, Her blonde hair is so soft, She has long hair too. Her freckles really suit her, They look so cute on her. She's funny, Kind, Honest and most of all, Confident. She has so much Confidence in herself, She believes in everyone and anyone, Including me. The only insecurity she has....is Her Voice. 

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"It's Simple, Confess." 

Rainbow Dash: "But I can't confess to her! What if she's straight?? Even if she wasn't, She wouldn't even like me in that way!" Rainbow shouted but not too loud, Pinkie sighed.

Pinkie Pie: "Rainbow...I'm sure she likes you back. Maybe you could use her personality as your lesson, Always be confident in yourself. And She's confident herself, So use her personality to help you." Pinkie said with a caring smile, Rainbow sighed.

Rainbow Dash: "I guess. But she seems to good for me, Not that she said that or anything but I mean...Why would anyone not wanna be like her? I mean, She's...special. I couldn't be anywhere near special as she is." Rainbow said truthfully, Twilight and Pinkie smiled.

Twilight: "Well, She is the kindness person you could ever find in these parts. But your one lucky girl to have her as your friend, You deserve her." Twilight said, Pinkie nodded in agreement. Rainbow smiled at them.

Rainbow Dash: "Thanks guys, I really appreciate that." She said.

PP and TS: "You're Welcome." They said.

Twilight: "And just remember. Whenever your ready, Just confess to her, Tell her how you feel about her." Twilight said.

Rainbow Dash: "Okay."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

On a Beautiful Friday Night, With the Stars, The Full moon, Rainbow and Applejack were outside stargazing. They were just talking with their voice at a soft tone. 

Applejack: "And Well, That's pretty much how I learned how to be confident in myself." Applejack concluded with a smile, Rainbow smiled back. This girl sure was something.

Rainbow Dash: "Heh, Maybe you could teach me a lesson about being confident. Not that I'm not Confident in myself, Just you know...some important things about being confident maybe?" Rainbow said, Rainbow and Applejack laughed. 

Applejack: "Maybe One Day, Rainbow. Maybe One Day.." She said. It went silent for a bit, Both of them were gazing at the stars. 

Applejack: "The stars look so beautiful, Don't ya think?" Applejack said, Breaking the unexpected silence. 

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah, But not as beautiful as your eyes." Rainbow said, Looking at Applejack's eyes, Applejack blushed.

Applejack: "Thank ya, Sugarcube. That was real kind of ya."

Rainbow Dash: "Don't mention it." She said. While it went silent again. She wondered "How would Applejack react if I told her that I liked her voice?" She wanted to tell her how much she loved her voice, But the fact that she didn't like her voice made her upset. The only person she knows that dislikes her voice so much, Is her. 

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Applejack? Can I ask you something?" Rainbow asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Of course, You can ask me anything." Applejack said, Rainbow took a deep breath.

Rainbow Dash: "How come you don't like your voice?" Rainbow asked, Applejack's eyes widen. Not in fear but in shock. She wasn't expecting that question. Applejack sighed.

Applejack: "I don't know, RD. I just...Don't like the sound of it, It sounds horrible to me! It just...Doesn't suit me. Especially sense at my last school I got bullied because of it. That's why I was scared to use my original voice when I met you." She answered, Rainbow felt bad for Applejack. She didn't know she got bullied because of her voice, Her voice is beautiful to her. Not in a million years that her voice would be horrible. 

Rainbow Dash: "You wanna know how I feel about your voice?" Rainbow asked, Applejack nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "Well, I think your Beautiful, Smart, Talented, Confident, Funny, Sweet and Trustworthy. Your smile is what made me fall in love with you, Your smile is everything. Your laugh, Don't even get me started with that. Your laugh is amazing, I love your laugh. It's so precious. And Your voice, Goodness it's so angelic. I love your voice, I don't get why you hate it so much. Everytime I hear your voice, I smile. Everything about you is amazing, Applejack. Including your voice. You may not like your voice..But just know...That I do" Rainbow said, Finishing with a smile. Applejack blushed.

Rainbow Dash: "And I also had a crush on you for quite some time now. I thought I'd tell you because...you deserve to know." Rainbow said, Applejack couldn't stop blushing. She didn't know she thought of her voice in that way. Actually...She didn't think she felt that way about her. Which meant, The way she just explained. 

Applejack: "T-Thanks Rainbow." She said, A bit lost for words. She was still shocked. Rainbow suddenly tapped her on the shoulder.

Rainbow Dash: "Even if you hate your voice still, Just know that I Love it." Rainbow said, Then she leaned closer to Applejack. Then she pressed her lips against hers. Applejack was shocked but kissed back. They can both feel their Spark. Then the kiss ended.

Rainbow Dash: "I love you, Applejack. Very Much."

Applejack: "I love you more, Rainbow."

Hey guys!! IT'S FRIDAYY!!!! Well actually, It's saturday now >_< . This was made Friday but I had some stuff to do so I couldn't publish it on time. But I hope you enjoyed it!