Two Video Gamers [PART 1]

A/N: SURPRISEEE! I'M BACK AND WITH BETTER ONESHOTS! <33 THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY BEING CONTINUED. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONESHOT! <3

   "Oh come on!" I shouted. I was playing a video game with my two friends; Soarin and Blaze. As you can tell, me and my friends lost the game. It was a game that allowed you to work with other people. Me, Soarin and Blaze weren't really experts at this game. This was a new game that we were playing and we only won twice. 

"There's no way we're gonna win this game." Blaze said with a sigh. 

"But Blaze, You can't give up now. We need to keep trying, you aren't suppose to give up."

"I know, But we've been playing this game for the past 2 hours and still haven't won not once today." Blaze said.

"You and blaze have a point though. But we can play one more round. After that, I'm off for the day." Soarin said. 

"Alright, sounds good." I said. 

   Me, Blaze and Soarin decided to play the game one more time. I hope we win this time. But who knows? Maybe we will maybe we won't. 

   But besides that, I'm Rainbow Dash. I am 17 years old and i'm in 11th grade. I go to Canterlot high school, but Soarin and Blaze don't. They go to a different high school. How did I meet them you may ask? Well, we went to the same middle school. We met in 6th grade. But after we graduated middle school, we went our separate ways but still kept in touch. I also have other friends, Their names are Twilight and Pinkie Pie. I love those girls, but they annoy me in their own unique way. 

   My hobbies are playing the game of course. But I have realistic hobbies as well. Such as Soccer and basketball. At school, I'm the captain of the soccer team. As for basketball, I only play that sport for fun. I have one sibling, her name is Scootaloo. She would come and try to play the game sometimes too. She's not really a gamer, so she wasn't an expert when it came to gaming. But that's just a little bit of information about me.

✰✰✰

"You're joking bro!" Blaze yelled in annoyance. Turns out, we lost the game. Again. 

"Yeah..It's definitely best to take a break from this game. Besides, I'm hungry anyways." I said. 

"Alright guys, I'm out. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Soarin said causally. I smiled. 

"Okay. Tomorrow at 2:30?"

"Yeah." 

"Okay, Bye guys!" After I said bye to them, I got off the game. Before doing anything else, I went upstairs to my sister's room just to see what she was doing.

"Hey sis, You alright?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm good. Did you win the game?" She asked. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Nope." I simply answered. 

   Scootaloo chuckled, "I'm sure you'll win next time." She grinned.

"Yeah, We'll see. Anyways, You hungry?" I asked. She nodded. 

"Alright. I'm gonna go make us something in the kitchen. Mom and Dad should be home in a few minutes." I told her. She nodded. I then went back downstairs and went straight to the kitchen.