The Sleepover Pt. 2

"Rainbow?? Rainbow Dash? Wake up!" Pinkie panicked, The remaining girls were trying to get her awake as well.

Fluttershy: "Rainbow...P-Please wake up. Y-You gotta be okay.." Fluttershy said. Then suddenly, Rainbow moved a bit. Her eyes slowly opened.

Rainbow Dash: "Huh...What..? ...What happened?" She asked, Her voice was a bit low, Close to a whisper.

Pinkie Pie: "Before you fainted, Applejack and Twilight were kidnapped." Pinkie said.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh..Yeah..That.." She said sadly. What were they gonna do now?

Fluttershy: "Um...C-Can we all just say that....T-The Human Of Shadows did this..? I mean, Who else could've done this.." Fluttershy said, Rarity chuckled.

Rarity: "Darling, You believe that? It's must been something else. It can't possibly be The Human Of Shadows. After all, It is-"

Rainbow Dash: "Rarity! This isn't funny at all! For the love of celestia Two of our friends are out there somewhere! This is No laughing matter!" Rainbow said, getting back on her feet.

Rarity: "I never said it was funny, Rainbow Dash! All I was saying was that The Human Of Shadows Is not real!" Rarity said.

Pinkie Pie: "But Rarity, What else could it be then if it's not the human of shadows? I mean, The person who took Twilight and AJ left blood but no other clues. If it was a creture, It would've left something else and would've probably been obvious!" Pinkie said, Joining the little argument. 

Rarity: "Just because It didn't leave clues, It doesn't mean anything!" 

Rainbow Dash: "RARITY! I'm Sick of you! The Human of Shadows is real! End of Story! You have no evidence for it not being The Human Of Shadows, So do not assume that it isn't!" Rainbow shouted, Rarity chuckled.

Rarity: "YOU don't have any evidence EITHER! So why come for me? It's not fault that you believe a silly ghost story." Rarity said, Rainbow had enough with Rarity at this point, She had crossed the line. 

Rainbow Dash: "HOW ARE SHADOWS SUPPOSE TO LEAVE OTHER CLUES OTHER THAN BLOOD?! I AM TIRED OF YOU NOT TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY!" Rainbow shouted, Even louder than she was before.

Rarity: "Well, It's not my fault that your parents had to give you up for adoption at 5 months old, Your actually lucky you got reunited with them. And it isn't my fault that you and Applejack are rivals and you guys fight over the stupidest things. I'm not even sure why your even worried about her, She was your worst enemy sometimes. Heh, I wonder how Applejack is feeling now." Rarity said, Not regretting what she had said. Pinkie And Fluttershy gasp, With their eyes wide. Rainbow had horror written all over her face. Soon tears had came to her eyes. 

Rainbow Dash: "I- I-....Just...leave me alone.." And with that, Rainbow left the room. With no other words. Pinkie and Fluttershy looked at Rarity.

Pinkie Pie: "Rarity...W-....Why..?" Pinkie said, Confused and worried about Rainbow Dash. 

Rarity: "Well, She thinks The Human Of Shadows is real, Let her think that." Rarity said, Still not regretting anything. 

Fluttershy: "Uh...P-Pinkie...B-Behind you.." Fluttershy said meekly. 

Pinkie Pie: "Huh? What's behind me- AHHHHHH!!" 

R and FS: "PINKIE!" 

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Rainbow was in the bathroom, Just thinking. She jumped out of her thoughts when she heard a familiar scream. She ran out of the bathroom and rushed downstairs. She seen Pinkie, And someone dragging her out the door.

Rainbow Dash: *gasp* "PINKIE!" She shouted, 

Pinkie Pie: "DASHIE!" She shouted back. She tried to get to her as fast as she could but the door had closed. She tried to open it, But It was locked.

Rainbow Dash: "Pinkie? PINKIE!!" 

Fluttershy: "Rainbow? Is everything okay?" Fluttershy asked, Rainbow turned around to see Rarity and Fluttershy. She didn't look at Rarity.

Rainbow Dash: "Pinkie...She's gone.." Rainbow said, Rarity and Fluttershy's eyes widen in fear.

Fluttershy: "Who took her? Did you see who did?" Fluttershy said. Rainbow tried to remember what she saw. She wasn't paying attention, Then she had something appear in her head. And Black shadow..

Rainbow Dash: "It was...The Human Of Shadows.." She said. 

Fluttershy: "A-Are you sure, Rainbow..?" 

Rainbow Dash: *sigh* "Yes.." Rainbow said.

Fluttershy: "Well um...We need to go find our friends. But how are we-"

Rainbow Dash: "The door is locked Fluttershy." Rainbow said.

Fluttershy: "Windows too?" Fluttershy asked, Rainbow didn't think about the windows. She then realized that one of her room doors were open. Well, right now it's closed.

Rainbow Dash: "I didn't try the windows, Let's go try them." 

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"You won't get away with this you...you...You monster!" Pinkie shouted, The Human of Shadows said nothing, He just disappeared.

Pinkie Pie: "Or...Has he Already got away with it.." Pinkie said sadly.

"Pinkie?" She heard a country accent say and another familiar voice, Her eyes widen.

Pinkie Pie: "Applejack? Twilight?" She said in shock.

Twilight: "Pinkie, It's us. Applejack and Twilight." Twilight said.

Pinkie Pie: *gasp* "TWILIGHT! APPLEJACK! YOUR OKA-"

TS and AJ: "Shh!"

Pinkie Pie: "Oh...Sorry.."

Twilight: "How are the others? Are they alright?" Twilight asked concerned. 

Pinkie Pie: "They're fine...But..Except Rainbow had fainted after Applejack was taken. Rarity and Rainbow Dash also got into a big fight." Pinkie said, Twilight and Applejack's eyes widen. Rainbow fainted? That was unexpected. 

Pinkie Pie: "I know, It was unexpected. Especially Since Applejack and Rainbow Dash are mostly to be enemies." Pinkie said, Then Applejack remembered. She remembered all of the good memories she had with her. Now it just faded away when they went to high school, That's when they started arguing a lot.

Twilight: "That's True but...We need to find a way to get out of here.." 

                                                                                     To be continued...

Here's Part 2! Part 3 coming soon!