Beach Day.

On a Saturday Morning, All 7 friends were at Pinkie's house for a sleepover, They've been at her house since Friday. Right now they were just chilling. Pinkie suddenly had a brilliant idea, They should go to the beach today.

"Girls, Should we go to the beach today?" Pinkie asked. Everyone smiled at the idea.

"That's a great idea Pinkie," Twilight said. "But we didn't bring our swimsuits.." Twilight said.

"It's okay! I have enough swimsuits for everyone!" Pinkie said.

"Oh okay. So..When are we going?" Twilight asked.

"Right now!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Everybody was already dressed into their swimsuits. Everybody wore a two piece, All except Pinkie and Applejack.

"Pinkie and Applejack are the only ones not wearing a two piece." Sunset smirked. Pinkie and Applejack's eyes widened.

"Hey! Not my fault I don't like two piece swimsuits!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Applejack probably don't like them either!"

"Yeah Yeah I get it. But Two piece swimsuits aren't bad." Sunset teased.

"I just- I'm just not comfortable wearing them!" Applejack exclaimed. Suddenly she felt a arm wrapped around her.

"Hey, Leave her alone Sunset. If She's not comfortable wearing a two piece then she doesn't have to." A raspy voice said. Applejack looked up and saw Rainbow Dash, Already looking at her with a soft smile. Applejack blushed and smiled back.

And I'm guessing you guys want an explanation for why she's blushing. Truth is, She has a crush on Rainbow Dash. And had a crush on her for over a year; 4 years to be exact.

"Okay fine. Sorry Apples." Sunset said with a wink, Still keeping her smirk. Rainbow's eyes widened as her grip had gotten tighter.

"Hey, Don't call her that. Only I can." Rainbow scoffed. Sunset chuckled.

"What's wrong? Jealous." Sunset snickered. Rainbow huffed.

"No Sunset. Just..Don't ever call her Apples. I only have permission to call her that." Rainbow said. Rainbow had a crush on Applejack also.

"Alright guys, Let's go!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Meanwhile in the Car, Rarity was the one driving. Sunset was in the front, Fluttershy and Pinkie were sitting in the middle, And Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Applejack were all the way in the back.

"Are we there yet??" Pinkie asked in a bored tone. Rarity huffed, That was the 7th time she asked that question.

"No Pinkie. We're not." Rarity said.

"Oh come on!" Pinkie exclaimed, "We're gonna be in here all day!"

"Pinkie calm down, We'll be there eventually." Sunset reassured.

Meanwhile in the back with the others, Twilight was peacefully reading a book. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were watching videos together. After the video they were watching ended, Rainbow turned to her left to see that Applejack was sleeping as her head was on Rainbow's shoulder. Rainbow smiled a bit and gently wrapped her arm around Applejack. Twilight and Sunset were secretly looking at them with smirks on their faces.

"WE'RE HERE!" Pinkie shouted. Rarity rolled her eyes playfully. Rainbow gently shook Applejack.

"Applejack, Wake up. We're here." Rainbow spoke softly. Applejack slowly opened her eyes, Her eyes landed on Rainbow Dash. Rainbow chuckled.