Stolen Love [PART 7]

Applejack was just taking a little walk by herself, Just to get some fresh air. Nothing was on her mind at this point, She was just listening to some calm music. But then she thought about the argument that happened a week ago. She thought; Was this my fault the argument started? Was I overreacting? But when she asked herself those questions, The fight came back to her..

'I've Done Everything I could to make sure you were happy, I always had time for you. The only reason why I'm hanging out with Fluttershy more is because Tank is sick, Which is something you don't seem to understand. After Everything I did for you This is the things I get?'

Applejack suddenly frowned, The thought of Rainbow saying that made her heart break. Because Rainbow was telling the truth, Rainbow was always there for her through thick and thin. She took care of her through Sick times and health. She made sure she was smiling, She made her laugh, She supported her in every decision she made. And most importantly, She was her best friend. She never replaced her for anybody else, But...She doesn't know what happened now..

'JUST BECAUSE I HANG OUT WITH FLUTTERSHY DOESN'T MEAN I FORGOT ABOUT YOU! AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T NEED YOU! I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE AND NEVER DID! I AM BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!'

The phrase made tears run down Applejack's face, She had never seen Rainbow so upset before. She even threw the necklace she gave her. Rainbow must want nothing to do with her now.

'This is all my fault..'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Meanwhile with Rainbow, Rainbow was going to Fluttershy's house. Just to check on Tank and get some things off her chest. Ever since that argument with Applejack, She didn't feel like herself. She didn't feel the same anymore. She cried herself to sleep every other night, She didn't eat as much as she did before this..Incident. She just felt...Like she was in a dark hole with no way out. She was completely stressed out, She never knew that this would happen to her. True, She said She'd felt horrible if Applejack wasn't in her life. But this is actually worst than horrible, It felt like she was missing a piece of herself. She eventually reached Fluttershy's house, she knocked on the door then the door was opened a couple of seconds later.

Fluttershy: "Hey Rainbow Dash, Come inside." Fluttershy said with a smile. Rainbow went inside, She didn't say a word. She sat down on Fluttershy's couch. She also saw tank there.

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Buddy, You doing okay." she spoke softly, Tank slowly nodded. Tank must've realized that Rainbow didn't look the same at all. It looked like she been crying. So Tank had asked her what was wrong in some type of way. Rainbow understood him and chuckled, And crying at the same time.

Rainbow Dash: "I'm fine Tank, Everything is fine." Rainbow replied, Fluttershy sat next to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

Fluttershy: "Rainbow, Is everything okay?" Fluttershy asked, Rainbow shrugged and slowly nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "Yes Fluttershy, I'm fine." Rainbow lied, Fluttershy could sense that she was lying. She didn't look fine or sound fine. And she shouldn't even be fine, Especially after what happened last week.

Fluttershy: "No Rainbow, Stop lying. You're not okay, Don't you remember what happened last week?" Fluttershy asked in a concerned tone, Tears had formed in Rainbow's eyes. She sighed.

Rainbow Dash: "I-...I don't even wanna think about it." Rainbow said, Her voice cracked. Fluttershy wrapped her arm around her.

Fluttershy: "Exactly, You're not fine Rainbow Dash. Now what has been going on with you?" Fluttershy asked. Tank on the other hand was confused by everything that was going on.