You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]

Rainbow Dash and Applejack made eye contact with each other. Twilight was now panicking, What was she gonna do? She can't just sit here and let them fight. 

"Rainbow Dash.." Applejack growled and squinted her eyes.

"Applejack.." Rainbow did the same. 

"Oh boy...I can't watch this.." Pinkie said, "Am I allowed to leave?" Pinkie asked. Twilight nodded, But her eyes were still on Rainbow Dash and Applejack.

"Yes...Yes you can." She said. And with that being said, Pinkie left out the house. Spike and Twilight jumped when they heard one of them crack their knuckles; Applejack did. 

"Woah...I guess they really do hate each other.." Spike said. 

"Uh..." Twilight laughed nervously, "I could explain..?" Twilight said nervously. 

"No need to explain nothing Twilight. I just wanna know why she's here."Applejack said, Giving Rainbow a dirty glare. Rainbow did the same. 

"Yeah..I wanna know why she's here." Rainbow said with her arms crossed.

"Well.." Twilight rubbed the back of her neck nervously, "Let's just say...This was an accident?" Twilight said. 

"What do you mean?" Applejack asked.

"Well...I meant to invite one of you on a different day but instead I invited you guys on the same day. So..Yeah." Twilight explained. Applejack rolled her eyes. 

"Whatever. I just want her out of here!" Applejack scoffed.

"Me? I was here first!" 

"Who cares! I don't wanna see your face and I never will want to! Never in my life!" Applejack scolded. Rainbow raised an eyebrow. 

"Well..We weren't even supposed to see each other in the first place!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"First of all, This is my house. So I tell who gets out and who doesn't. Second, Rainbow was here first. But that doesn't mean anything." Twilight said. 

"What!? I-"

"And third, Applejack you really shouldn't say something like that don't you think?" 

"I say what I wanna say-"

"Applejack! If you wanna be mad, Be mad. But what I'm not gonna do is sit here and watch both of my friends who used to be best friends fight! And Rainbow I know what you wanna do so don't even think about because I will not watch that happen. And fourth, Maybe you guys were meant to see each other for a specific reason." Twilight said. 

"So..Who are you sending out?" Rainbow asked with one of her eyebrows raised. 

"Nobody. So don't ask." Twilight said. Rainbow rolled her eyes.

"So your meaning to tell me I'm stuck with this idiot?" Rainbow scoffed. Twilight rolled her eyes.

"Well..I guess you are. Because I'm not sending any of you out because it's considered rude. So what I'll do is, I'll take Rainbow Dash with me and Spike you go entertain Applejack. Okay? Thanks." Twilight said. Then she dragged Rainbow upstairs to her room and closed the door. They both sat on Twilight's bed.

"So..What happened?" Twilight asked. Rainbow's eyes widened.

"W-What?"

"You heard me. I said, What happened?" Twilight said. She noticed Rainbow looked down at the floor but didn't say anything. She was confused. 

"Rainbow?" Twilight tapped Rainbow on the shoulder, "Uh..Is everything alright?" Twilight asked. Rainbow sighed. 

"I-...I don't wanna talk about it Twilight." Rainbow said. She was about to get up and leave, But Twilight grabbed her by her wrist.

"Rainbow Dash." Twilight said sternly. 

"Yes?"

"Tell. Me. What happened." Twilight said seriously, Also giving her a serious look. Rainbow hesitated, Twilight didn't take her eyes off of Rainbow Dash. And Rainbow Dash didn't take her eyes off of Twilight. Because she knew if she looked down, She would still be looking at her; expecting the truth out of Rainbow Dash. Rainbow just sighed, looks like she didn't have a choice. 

"Want the long or the short version?" Rainbow asked, her voice was emotionless. She didn't know how to feel right now. 

"Give me every detail." Twilight said sternly. Rainbow took another look at her dark purple eyed friend, She had a serious look on her face. Twilight is her friend, She could tell her right? Rainbow removed her hand from Twilight's grip. She sat back down on Twilight's bed and sighed.

"Um...Let's just say...I threw an attitude with Applejack..and plus that..I guess she thought I was so self-assertive." Rainbow said in a soft voice, avoiding eye contact with Twilight.

"Rainbow Dash," Twilight said, She remained sincere. "You know I can't help you if you don't tell me the whole story right? Besides, You could trust me." Twilight said. Rainbow looked at Twilight and sighed.

"So..This is how it all started.."

Flashback:

✰✰✰

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟎 𝐚𝐦..

✰✰✰

14 year old Rainbow Dash was in her locker getting ready for her next period. But something suddenly caught her eye, Her best friend Applejack was talking to that same girl she's been talking to. True, She still talked to Rainbow but..It didn't really make Rainbow feel any better. 

"Hey Rainbow Dash!" She heard a voice say. It had an accent..A familiar accent. She turned to her right and saw her best friend Applejack standing there with a grin on her face. She frowned and looked away. 

"Oh..Hey." Rainbow said, Her voice had no emotion. Applejack frowned, She knew something was wrong. She knew Rainbow long enough to know when something was wrong with her. 

"What's wrong Dashie?" Applejack asked. Rainbow looked at Applejack with her arms crossed. 

"Why do you care to know?" Rainbow asked. 

"Because you're my best friend...You know you could tell me anything Dash." Applejack said in a gentle voice, Rainbow looked away.

"Weren't you just talking to your new best friend? Why don't you finish talking to her. You seemed happy talking to her." Rainbow said, sadness was all in her voice. Applejack frowned and wrapped an arm around Rainbow. 

"What do you mean Dash? That's just my friend, You're my best friend. My one and only best friend. Why would I replace you with someone else?" Applejack said. Rainbow sighed.

"Just...Leave me alone. Okay?" Rainbow said. She looked away from Applejack and continued doing what she was doing. Applejack bit her lip, She tried not to cry. Seeing her best friend act so...cold just made her very upset. She just sighed and left Rainbow alone. For now.

End of Flashback:

"So...You guys aren't friends because you were jealous that she was talking to another friend?" Twilight asked. 

"Yes. But that's not all. There's more..."

To be continued...

HIII EVERYONE! I finally updated on my one shots! I'm so sorry I took too long to update, I had some one shot ideas, But I just didn't know how to write them down. So yeah, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)