The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]

Rainbow had a concerned look on her face. Was applejack getting sick? There was no way this was real, she got sick that fast and she only been sick for about an half a week.

Rainbow Dash: "AJ..? Are you okay?" Rainbow asked. Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Y-Yeah..I'm okay." Applejack answered, But Rainbow didn't believe her.

Rainbow Dash: "AJ..I think your getting sick. Are you?" She asked worriedly. Applejack honestly didn't know if she was sick or not, She didn't know how to respond.

Applejack: "No...I guess it was just a sneeze.." Applejack said, Rainbow still didn't believe her. Rainbow just decided to feel Applejack's forehead, and her forehead was hot.

Rainbow Dash: "Are you sure it was just a sneeze AJ? Your forehead is hot. It's making me worried." Rainbow said, Applejack just nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah..I'm sure. I'm probably just hot..that's all." Applejack said, she had nothing else to say. She knew her excuse was stupid because it's literally fall and it isn't hot at all in Rainbow's house.

Rainbow Dash: "Alright...If you say so." Rainbow said, Applejack sighed in relief.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Applejack woke up the next day not in the mood to get out of her bed, Which doesn't happen often. But she managed to get up anyway, she got ready for school; Took a shower, Brushed her teeth, brushes her hair, etc.

Breakfast was already made by Big Mac. She sat down and ate her breakfast with her sister, Granny was most likely sleeping. Big Mac noticed that Applejack wasn't feeling the same, he decided to see what was up.

Big Mac: "Applejack? Are you okay?" Her brother asked.

Applejack: "Yeah, I'm good. Just a bit tired is all." Applejack said, Big Mac raised an eyebrow but he just nodded. After Applejack ate, She went to go get her back pack and her phone. She said bye to both of her siblings before leaving the house, She felt tired. She couldn't even walk but she forced herself to. She couldn't be sick right? Luckily she made it to school before she could faint or something. Some of her friends were at the statue; Pinkie Pie, Twilight and Sunset Shimmer. Applejack smiled a little, She walked up to them but she didn't sit down yet. 

Applejack: "Hey Guys!" Applejack greeted, Her friends didn't say anything back. They just looked at her with a concerned look.

Sunset Shimmer: "Um, AJ? You alright? You look tired than usual.." Sunset said. 

Applejack: "I'm fine Sunset. I just been up all night." Applejack lied. 

Twilight: "Doing what?" Twilight asked whilst raising an eyebrow, Applejack's eyes widened a little. What was she gonna say?

Applejack: "Well...I guess I was doing...Homework?" Applejack said, Her friends were confused and concerned.

Pinkie Pie: "Is everything okay Applejack..?" Pinkie asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yes..Everything is fine. Honest." Applejack said whilst laughing nervously. Twilight shook her head, She got up and walked up to Applejack. Then she felt her forehead.

Twilight: "Applejack, You sure you aren't sick? You're Warm." Twilight asked, Applejack nodded. Now she really felt like she was gonna faint. 

Applejack: "Yes Twilight...I'm okay. Don't worry about me." Applejack reassured. 

Twilight: "Applejack." Twilight said, Unamused. Applejack looked at Twilight, She had a sincere look on her face.

Twilight: "Don't lie. You don't have to lie to us. Now tell me, Are you okay?" Twilight asked, Applejack hesitated. Not knowing what else to say, She seen that her purple skined friend was being serious. They all were being serious. Yes, Even Pinkie. She didn't wanna lie to her friends. But the truth was, She didn't know if she was sick or not.