Tragic Love [PART 1]

A/N: Yes this will have 2 parts. This part is where Rainbow Sacrifices for Applejack and In Part 2, Applejack will Sacrifice for her. Alright, Enjoy!! :)

Oh and a little warning, This is a kinda sad chapter. But please forgive me guys, It's only for the story. But just read until the ending. The ending won't be bad, I promise!

One Day, Two Best friends were taking a ride on a Motorcycle. Just for fun. The Two Friends were just talking about random stuff, It was all good until something unexpected happened. The Breaks Weren't working correctly, Which caused Rainbow to go too fast on the motorcycle. Applejack was scared, Worried and Confused.

Applejack: "R-Rainbow? W-What's going on?" Applejack asked timidly. 

Rainbow Dash: "I'm not sure, AJ. But don't worry, Everything is gonna be okay." Rainbow said in a gentle tone. Applejack just nodded, With nothing left to say. Were they gonna crash?

Applejack: "Rainbow...I-I'm scared.." Applejack admitted, Rainbow wrapped her arms around Applejack's chest and pulled her closer to her.

Rainbow Dash: "It's gonna be okay, Applejack. I got you. Don't worry, I'm Scared-" Rainbow had paused her sentence due to her running over something. Which was a rock. 

Rainbow Dash: "That was close, I thought we were gonna flip over or something."

Applejack: "M-Me too but...Are we gonna crash?" Applejack asked, Regretting asking that question afterwords. She knew she probably would cry any moment. Rainbow sighed.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack...I won't lie to you, I hate this being a truth but...I think we're gonna crash." Rainbow answered honestly, Applejack eyes widened. 

Applejack: "No...You're Lying."

Rainbow Dash: "I'm not, AJ. I swear I'm not, I would never lie to you. Especially about something like this." Rainbow said, Applejack didn't say anything back. At this point she didn't know what to feel. This didn't feel real at all to her. 

Applejack: "Rainbow...C-Can you try and slow down?" Applejack asked. Rainbow sensed that they probably would crash, So she at least needs to hear her say she loves her before it happens. And also..She gotta confess. You see, Rainbow had a crush on Applejack for almost a year. And she hadn't confess because she was scared of rejection. But she has to confess now, It's either now or never.

Rainbow Dash: "I'll try to slow down but first, Take this helmet off my head." Rainbow said, Applejack was a bit confused but just nodded. She took the helmet off Rainbow's head and placed it on her head.

Applejack: "Why am I wearing this helmet? What about you?" Applejack asked.

Rainbow Dash: "I'll be fine Applejack. As long as your safe, I'm fine." Rainbow answered, Applejack just sighed and nodded. 

Applejack: "Well..Did you try to slow down?"

Rainbow Dash: "Well..I'll try again. But first you have to hug me and say I love you." Rainbow said.

Applejack: "Okay....I love you." Applejack said, She really meant it though. But the truth was...she loved her more than a friend. Applejack assumed she meant as a best friend. 

Rainbow Dash: "I love you too." Rainbow said back, Then she kissed her on the forehead. Which was basically a short confession. Because you know what they always say, 'Actions Speak Louder Than Words.' Applejack noticed but never reacted to it, She was to busy hugging Rainbow Dash tightly. Rainbow realized she was doing it because she was scared. She suddenly frowned at the thought, How was Applejack gonna feel after this? Rainbow gave the helmet to Applejack for a reason, That meant that Rainbow probably wasn't gonna make it. But Applejack was, Which was the only thing that mattered to Rainbow. Finally, Applejack let go of Rainbow. Applejack turned foreword then she gasped in fear. They were about to hit a truck.