| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝟐: 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 | Sneak Peak!

A/N: YES! The Sneak Peak is now available! This is a thank you for 101 votes on this book! I really appreciate it! :) Hope you enjoy the sneak Peak!

Pinkie Pie: "It's gonna be okay Scootaloo. True, We don't know if Rainbow is okay or not but we'll find out eventually.

Scootaloo: "B-But I'm scared..Who am I gonna go to now?" Scootaloo said as she cried her eyes out, Everybody looked at each other. Applejack had an idea.

Applejack: "Well...You could stay at my house with Applebloom?" Applejack said with a smile.

Scootaloo: "Really?" Scootaloo immediately stopped crying, Her eyes were filled with joy actually. Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah, If you want to."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Scootaloo: "Dad? Do we have to move? I don't wanna leave my friends."

Bow hothoof: "I'm Sorry but you have too."

Scootaloo: "But dad, I don't want to. I have so much friends here, Even Rainbow's friends are my friends! And you also should be concerned about your daughter who's currently in the hospital right now!" Scootaloo snapped, Her dad's eyes widened. 

Bow Hothoof: "Don't talk to your father like that! And I am worried about her, So I have no idea what your talking about!"

Scootaloo: "Well Ever since you broke out of jail, You never even bothered to visit her! You call that being worried about her?"

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Applejack and her friends were at the hospital right now, Rainbow has been in the hospital for a couple of weeks now. It's almost been a month and they still didn't get anything from the doctors until now. They are right now waiting for a doctor to tell them the news.

Pinkie Pie: "I just hope Dashie is okay." Pinkie said.

Twilight: "Me too, Pinkie." Twilight said, Then a doctor had came up to them.

"Hey girls, You're here for Rainbow correct?"

Applejack: "Yes..We're here to just ask...*gulp* ..Is Rainbow alive..?"

So that's the sneak peak! I don't know if I'm even adding these parts to the story or not, I'm just making these parts so you will be aware of the conflict of the story. And there's more, And it's only short because I'm not spoiling anything. But hope you enjoyed the sneak peak! Again thank you so much for 101 votes! :)