The New Neighbor

A/N: Summer one shots are back! I know it's been a while, Summer is almost over. I'm so sorry for not making any summer one shots lately. I was kinda on writers block and I still am. But I will try and write this the best way I can. Enjoy! :D

𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭..
𝟐:𝟑𝟔 𝐩𝐦..

It was a beautiful windy day in Canterlot. Lots of kids were playing with their friends outside, some people were walking their dogs to the park, etc. Canterlot was busy today..Busy having fun of course. 

"I won!" Yelled a magenta haired girl with orange skin. Then a Rainbow haired girl suddenly chuckled. 

"Yeah, Whatever. There's always a chance where I could still win."

That was Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash. They're sisters. Scootaloo was 8 and Rainbow was 16. The both were basically the same person. They both loved sports, competing, Just being awesome as always. 

Meanwhile, Scootaloo was looking out the window in the living room. Her eyes widened, Then she grinned. There was a new neighbor moving in! What was she or he like? Were they nice? Do they have a kid..or kids?

"Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo went into Rainbow's room and yelled with pleasure.

"What is it Scootaloo?" Rainbow asked.

"There's a new neighbor moving in!" Scootaloo said excitedly. 

"Really?"

"Yeah! Come see!" Scootaloo said. Running downstairs back to the window where she was before. Rainbow looked out the window also. Then they suddenly seen a girl about Scootaloo's age with red hair, yellow skin and a pink bow on her hair. Scootaloo gasped.

"They have a kid!" Scootaloo cheered. Rainbow chuckled.

"Yup, And she's just about your age too. Or probably younger." Rainbow said with a smile. 

"Can we go meet them? Pleasee!" Scootaloo begged. Rainbow giggled.

"They're not done moving Scoots, As you can see. Wait until tomorrow, okay?" Rainbow said. 

"Aw, Okay!" Scootaloo said with a grin, then she ran upstairs to her room. Rainbow shook her head and smiled.

"God I love this girl." Rainbow whispered to no one. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲..
𝟐:𝟏𝟑 𝐩𝐦..

"We're gonna go see the new neighbors right?!" Scootaloo asked. 

"Calm down Scootaloo, We gotta tell mom first ya know?" Rainbow said. Scootaloo giggled.

"Okay!" 

Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash went downstairs. They already had their clothes on, shoes on, etc. Scootaloo continued to wonder what the new neighbors would be like.

"Mom, I'm gonna take Scootaloo to go see the new neighbors." Rainbow said. Windy smiled and nodded.

"Okay. Just come back before dark okay?"