Tragic Love [PART 2]

A/N: Here's Part 2! Enjoy! :)

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were just taking a little walk, Just for fun. They were walking with Applejack's dog; Winona. They talked about random things, Laughed at the most littlest things, They were just being them. Until something unexpectedly happened, Rainbow hand had slipped off Winona's leash due to the pulling Winona was doing. Winona had then went onto the street. Rainbow and Applejack's eyes widened.

Applejack: "Winona!" Applejack shouted.

Rainbow Dash: "I'll go get her, You stay here." Rainbow said, Applejack nodded. Rainbow went onto the street to go and get winona; Which she did. And on time too, She sighed in relief. 

Rainbow Dash: "That was a close one." Rainbow whispered to herself. 

Applejack: "RAINBOW! WATCH OUT!" Applejack shouted, Rainbow's eyes widened. She looked at Applejack then looked in front of her. It was a truck coming her way. Was she about to get hit? Just in case she got hit, She let Winona go so she wouldn't get hit with her. She closed her eyes tightly knowing what's about to happen next. She heard a crash, She opened her eyes..She wasn't the one who got hit. She then had heard Winona Whimpering. Rainbow was a bit confused until she looked to her left. She found Applejack on the floor motionless. Rainbow gasped in fear then ran to Applejack and knelt down to her. 

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack? Applejack! Wake up, Please!"Tears were now in Rainbow's eyes, This couldn't be real. Suddenly, The person driving the truck had got out of the car with her eyes wide.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I ran over her! I must've went to fast and ending up hitting her. I'm So sorry!" 

Rainbow Dash: *sigh* "It's okay but no okay, But she wasn't on the street. I was..." Rainbow said, Her voice almost at a whisper.

"I know, When I seen you I tried to slow down. Then that's when I seen your friend come and push you out of the way. She saved your life. If it weren't for her, You would be the one unconscious right now. But before the car could stop...She already had gotten ran over.." She said, Rainbow covered her mouth to avoid herself from crying. But she couldn't hold it, She started crying uncontrollably. The lady that accidentally ran over Applejack had grabbed her phone and called the Ambulance Immediately.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Twilight: "So Rainbow? Can you tell us what happened?" Twilight asked, Hugging Rainbow Dash who was crying non stop. It had been a day since the accident, Rainbow never told anyone what happened. But today was the day she tells her friends what happened. She eventually stopped crying, She didn't even bother to wipe her tears away because she knew she would cry again any moment. 

Rainbow Dash: "S-So...What happened was; Me and Applejack were going for a walk...And..Winona had ran onto the street and-" Rainbow couldn't help but cry, Applejack was her best friend. She was also her crush for about 6 months.

Pinkie Pie: "It's gonna be okay, Dashie. At least you called the ambulance on time, I'm sure she'll be okay." Pinkie said in a calm voice, Rainbow sighed but didn't say anything yet. She tried to calm herself down; Which she did.

Rainbow Dash: "And then...I told her to stay where she was s-so I could go get Winona off the street. Then....I heard her yell 'Watch out' and I looked in front of me..T-There was a truck coming. I couldn't do anything...I-I knew I was gonna get hit. Then I opened my eyes and realized I was pushed out of the street. Then next I know-" Rainbow trailed off, She couldn't say it. She didn't wanna say it. She started crying again at the memory. But luckily, Her friends had empathy in her. 

Fluttershy: "Um..R-Rainbow...You don't have to say the rest...I-If you feel uncomfortable saying it." Fluttershy said in a soft voice.

Rainbow Dash: "S-She...She got ran over!" Rainbow said, Her voice broke when she said those last words before she started crying for the 3rd or 4th time today. Her friends knew about Rainbow's crush on Applejack, And the fact that they've been friends for a very long time. They were worried about Applejack also, But they were also worried about Rainbow. Not because she's crying, But because she probably wouldn't feel the same. They didn't wanna lose Applejack and Rainbow Dash.