The Sleepover. [PART 1]

It was a normal dark but peaceful night, 6 girls were having a sleepover. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Of course Pinkie. What's a sleepover without Pinkie? Anyway, They weren't doing anything specific. They were just talking, laughing, Things they would do at a normal sleepover. 

Pinkie Pie: "So Yeah, That's how I got suspended." Pinkie said, Making a conclusion to her story.

Rarity: "Perhaps that isn't a really bad thing, darling-"

Pinkie Pie: "After I broke her leg and gave her a concussion." Pinkie said, Everyone's eyes widen.

Rarity: "Darling wait- I-"

Twilight: "How is this even possible, Pinkie?" Twilight asked in shock.

Pinkie Pie: "Well, She should've never punched me in my face and knocked me into the book case in the library." Pinkie said.

Rainbow Dash: "She did kinda deserve it, Not gonna lie."

Applejack: "Agreed." 

Fluttershy: "Um, Well...Don't you think what you did was...Kinda rude, Pinkie Pie? I mean...She could be injured badly-"

Pinkie Pie: "She is injured." Pinkie said, cutting off Fluttershy's sentence. 

Fluttershy: "Well, I mean...Don't you think it was a little...Ya know...Harsh? I mean she's hurt, Perhaps you could've...Told the teacher instead of beating her up?" Fluttershy suggested.

Rarity: "Oh Fluttershy, You're too kind. That girl deserved some type of punishment."

Fluttershy: "But I mean if you never touched her in that way, Then you would've never got suspended, Pinkie. She would've been the one who got suspended." Fluttershy said in a kind tone.

Pinkie Pie: "Well, She deserved it. I was gonna fight back, I don't care if I get suspended or not. She was gonna have some type of punishment." Pinkie Pie.

Rarity: "Okay girls, Enough about school. You don't know how bad I wanna get away from that place." Rarity said.

Rainbow Dash: "So, What should we do?" Rainbow asked.

Twilight; "We should be asking you, It's your sleepover after all." Twilight chuckled. 

Applejack: "Just no makeovers, There is no way ya'll are getting makeup on my face." Applejack said, Everyone giggled.

Rarity: "Whatever Darling, Anyways-"

Pinkie Pie: "LET'S TELL GHOST STORIES!!" Pinkie shouted, Which startled the 5 of her friends.

Rarity: "That'll be the last thing we'll be doing. Don't forget darling, Fluttershy is here."

Fluttershy: "You know...If you guys wanna tell ghost stories then you can, I'll do it too. Just to make you guys happy. Even If I do get scared." Fluttershy said.

Applejack: "Ya sure, Fluttershy? You know we don't have to if you don't want to."

Fluttershy; "It's fine Applejack, I'll be okay." Fluttershy concluded with a kind smile, Applejack smiled back.

Applejack: "Alright Fluttershy, If ya say so."

Pinkie Pie: "Ouu! Can I tell the ghost story?? Pleaseeee??" Pinkie begged, Everyone rolled their eyes, With the exception of Fluttershy.

Twilight: "Alright Pinkie, Go for it."

Pinkie Pie: "Alright...So...Where should I began? ...There were 6 girls at a late time of night having a sleepover...Just like this one...."